Gsteve55, Home Owner in Fort Lauderdale, FL

We are considering a move from downtown Fort Lauderdale to the beach in Deerfield Beach--other than the commute for work, any other negatives?

Asked by Gsteve55, Fort Lauderdale, FL Tue Feb 7, 2012

We would be moving to a single-family home 3 blocks from the beach and other than riding our bikes through the area regularly are unfamiliar with the area. Are there any things good or bad to consider in making this decision? Thank you for any insight and comments!

Answers

7
Keep in mind that positives/negatives are really a matter of personal preferences, therefore if unfamiliar with the area, do take the time and visit more than once and at different times of day, see all firsthand, then determine if your comfort level can be reached...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 7, 2012
Call me and we can start looking for areas you may want to live.

Mark Sandulli
South Florida Real Estate Advisors
954-839-7406
Hi, Gsteve55.

Regards to Real Estate in fort Lauderdale & the Beaches.

Welcome to South Florida Mr. Gateve55.

It is very important when it comes to Real Estate & finding the right Agent whether you are a buyer or a seller especially when you are making financial decision you will want the best Agent, Then you have come to the right place. One you can count on to Buy, Rent or Sell your Home, or find the perfect place to live, Then you have come to the right place, will be there from start to finish.

My Real Estate services are free @ no cost ... (CONTACT ME NOW)

Raj Kumar Ramkerath
A Licensed Realtor in South Florida & the USA,
When it comes to Real Estate Services & making financial decision you
want the best Realtor representing you. Then you’ve come to the right place.

(CONTACT ME NOW)
http://raj.sef.mlxchange.com
rramkerath@aol.com
C: 954-288-0386
Hello Gsteve55,
I have lived in Deerfield for the past 21 years and love it. My daughter believes it is the best beach anywhere. The restaurants are great and so is the shopping. The police are friendly and helpful.
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Enjoy your new home.
Helve Massakas,Realtor
Bristol Properties international
561-901-4095 cell
Hello Gsteve55,

I live on the Beach in Lauderdale By The Sea and Deerfield is 10 minutes away. It's a lovely town with plenty of activities for all. I would be happy to answer any additional questions.
Jen Babacan
Galleria International Realty
jenbabacan@live.com
(954) 648-7334

You will be getting a beautiful beach in Deerfield. The area is generally quiet and peaceful. There is shopping close by over the bridge. The only negative I see would be the part of the commute going over the Intracoastal. You'd have to time the bridge openings so as not to add to your commute time.

Good luck in your new home.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
http://www.floridahouseseller.com
As Anna pointed out, this is really a matter of preference. In general, we recommend looking at schools, proximity to highways, and city information when making a determination. Our website actually has area information for you to use in this comparison. Best of Luck, Link Below!