General Area in Orlando>Question Details

Britton1949, Home Buyer in Kissimmee, FL

We are Canadian and are looking for a second home (Condo) within 30 mins. of Disney FL. Turnkey. Visiting property. Our price is from $150,-$250 Thx.

Asked by Britton1949, Kissimmee, FL Sat Jan 21, 2012

A place we can lock up and leave when we are not there. We are looking for a gated community, amenities and hopefully with a balcony view of golf, water or pool. Thanks again for your service.

Answers

26
Check out Legacy Dunes Subdivision. It is located only 5 miles away from Disney, it's close to the area shopping and dining. The amenities include 2 resort-style pools, tennis court, and the subdivision is gated. Although it's close to all the entertainment, inside the subdivision it is very quiet. With the price you want to pay, you can get a very nice unit. How many bedrooms do you need?
Would be pleased to help you find and buy a second home condo. Have several new condos 10 minutes from the main gate at Disney in your range. I have helped buyers from Russia, Finland, Canada, Ireland, the U.K. and from the U.S. find and buy the property that best suits their needs. Can hook you up with an honest and excellent rental manager. After owning a seaside condo at Kiawah Island, SC, for 16 years, I wrote two books, and speak on the topic. Why not work with a top U.S. Vacation Home Expert? RE/MAX Vacation Home Specialist Chris Cain 407 719-4912, email vacvalue@aol.com.
Foreign National Loans

Borrowers using TIN Okay
Borrowers with NO CREDIT SCORE
Borrowers with NO SSN
Foreign Nationals {Expatriate}- NO PASSPORT {Must have valid work visa or 30% Down}
70% LTV Purchases
65% LTV Rate & Term Refinance
50% LTV Cash Out {Possible higher if financials are up to par}
Multiple properties OKAY
Corporation purchasing and refinancing OKAY

Richard- El Bey
Avarice Investments
(706) 399-7813 cell
(678) 752-8062 Office
thegocp@gmail.com

I have just done a search for another client with the same criteria, there is certainly plenty of availability for your criteria.

I worked for a vacation rental company for several years prior to becoming a real estate agent. My family still owns it.

This is my area of expertise and id be more than happy to assist you further in your search.

Hope you find the home your looking for and please dont hesitate to contact me for further information.
I'm primarily a buyers agent.
I work with many FN's including Canadian buyers.
Please feel free to contact me so I can help you.
Chris
If you want to be closest to Disney. The areas that you should consider would be, Lake Buena Vista, Hunters Creek, Bay Hill, Dr. Phillips, Windermere. If you need help do not hesitate to contact me. I am very familiar with the area, hence I grew up here.

Lorena Correa
Real Estate Agent
Keller Williams Advantage Realty III
lorenacorrearealtor@gmail.com
407-415-9170
If your looking for financing on a second home in Orlando we can help you, please contract me or your local mortgage consultant. TD Bank is a Canada banks that operating in the US. TD Bank Group is a US base bank owned by The Toronto-Dominion Bank is a Canadian multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Toronto. It is the second-largest bank in Canada by market capitalization and based on assets, and is the sixth largest bank branch network in North America. if you would like to explore options please email me at anthony.busanich@td.com

Tony Busanich NMLS # 466521
TD Bank
email: anthony.busanich@td.com
website: http://www.tdbank.com/tonybusanich
A second Home is a great investment in Florida..close to the parks...points that you need to know...
investment opportunity..
rental income .....?
good management company?
new property...why .....insulation..air conditioner....ceiling...save energy policys....

Price very economic ....
Marianela Diaz

407 480-0386
Harmony Florida is where you want to purchase your second home. Visit our website
http://www.harmonyfl.com . David Weekley Homes you can contact me at cleon@harmonyfl.com
This is a beautiful golf community 30 mintues from Disney and 30 mintues from Melborne
Beach. Best of both worlds.
Looking foward hearing from you.
Clorinda Leon
Harmony Realty
David Weekley Homes
407-383-6703
Britton1949,
Just checking to see if any of us were able to help you.

If not, shoot me an email and we can get started!

=)

Carol Bauza
Charles Rutenberg Realty
carol@carolshome.com
You might want to consider an area called "The Four Corners"... It is the intersection or Orange, Osceola, Polk, and Lake counties, west of Disney.

There are golf communities here that range from large(3000 sq ft) single family block homes with pools in your stated price range, communities of older, slightly smaller single family homes, and even gated manufactured home communities where you own the lot.

http://www.postlets.com/repb/3877204

http://www.postlets.com/repb/6091258

Viewed Searches
Date Location Property Type Price Beds/Baths Sq Ft
Viewed: 01/27/2012 09:45 AM MLSID Search : O5082884 $200,000 - $800,000 Beds: 3
Baths: 2 2000 - 10000
Viewed: 01/27/2012 09:46 AM MLSID Search : O5082868 $200,000 - $800,000 Beds: 3
Baths: 2 2000 - 10000
Viewed: 01/27/2012 09:48 AM MLSID Search : O5082756 $200,000 - $800,000 Beds: 3
Baths: 2 2000 - 10000
Viewed: 01/27/2012 09:50 AM MLSID Search : O5082847 $200,000 - $800,000 Beds: 3
Baths: 2 2000 - 10000
Viewed: 01/27/2012 09:54 AM MLSID Search : O5082830 $200,000 - $800,000 Beds: 3
Baths: 2 2000 - 10000
I have beautiful turn key and exquisite properties minutes from disney and universal studios.
I can also offer you property management when you are not in Orlando, FL. this way you will enjoy you rproperty whil here and won't have to worry about anything when you are in Canada as we'll gladly manage it for you.

http://www.jmughal.com
Web Reference: http://www.jmughal.com
Thanks for your enquiry. Our company First American Real Estate have been selling 2nd homes to clients from all over the world for the past20 plus years. We have been in South Orlando for all this time. We know the area> In addition we have owned some sort term communities and today manage and look after 150 properties for their owners.
Finding the property is simple we just need to zero in on your specific requirements This we can do initially be email however once we start to close in on the properties i would recomend that we go vidit the final 10 or so.
Looking forward to working with you.
Janet Summerton
First American Real Estate
Kissimmee 407 709 5549

brokerjan@aol.com
Good morning
I'd be delighted to assist you with your search for the right property for you.
I am primarily a buyers agent, I work with many foreign nationals and Canadian buyers.
I know there are several great options for you but would prefer to discuss with you further in detail.
Please feel free to contact me directly at your convenience.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Chris
Hi again,

Let me expand on my answer, as I was pretty rushed yesterday. As you are looking for lock and leave, you do expand you possibilities a lot. Not everywhere is zoned for short term tourist rental. In fact there is very little in Orange County (where Disney is) that is zoned short term. You will find areas zoned short term in Osceola, Polk and Lake Counties to the south and west of Disney. Despite the fact we have lots of condos and lots of golf courses, there aren't that many places with mulit-story condos overlooking golf. If you have your heart set on an upper floor condo with a golf view, then Reunion is your best bet and your budget will get you a nice furnished condo there. The other palce would be Audubon Villas in Hunters Creek, but I think you may find it a bit down market for what you are after. Your budget would buy you 2 or 3 condos there.

If golf is not primary, then Celebration and the communities along the 417 to the east of Disney are good choices. As I suggested yesterday, VillageWalk would be a great choice. It is totally unique in Central Florida. Basically it's a coastal resort that has been built in land. It was designed to be 55 plus, but the age restrictions were never put in place.

As noted in the other answers, anyone who's working this area successfully has lots of foreign clients. About half my closings are Canadians as well. Let me know if you'd like a copy of my guide to the buying process for Canadians.

Should we assume "visiting property" means you are already here? If so, I'd be happy to show you around. Feel free to click on my picture and check my client recommendations right here on Trulia.

Mark LeMenager
Find your next house with the click of a mouse.
Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website.
There are 30,000 privately-owned holiday home properties around the Disney, SeaWorld and Universal Studio attraction area. If you would consider buying a new condo or town home, there are many new home builders with outstanding products including Park Square Homes, Lennar, DR Horton, ICI, and KB Homes. I specialize in vacation property after owning a seaside villa at Kiawah Island, SC for 16 years. I have written two books and speak around the country on the topic. I would be pleased to help you find the property that best suits your needs. You can contact me at 407 719-4912 or vacvalue@aol.com.

Best, Christopher Cain

There are a lot of places that meet your criteria. Are you looking to come down here and look at places or have an agent look at places for you?

There are a lot of big decisions in buying a house. I am happy you have choosen Orlando, Fl. for your second home. It is a beautifual place and I think you will reep the rewards of home ownership down here.

I have worked with other Canadians in the same situation. Some looking for places in a similar area so that they can rent them out why they are not visiting. Some who are just looking to take advantage of the great deals on housing down here and buy properties and rent them out on a full-time basis.

I wish you luck in your search. I hope you find just what you are looking for.

If you have not already found someone to help, I would be happy to help.

Amanda Merchant
Global Realty International, Inc.

Email: amandamerchantrealestate@gmail.com
Direct: 407.982.6867
You're going to get bombarded, but condos are what we do at Condo Metropolis. 50% of our clientele is Canadian. Feel free to look us up!

--

Marcus Burke, PhD, Realtor®, GRI, e-PRO, ACRE, REPM, CNE
Lic. Real Estate Broker, Condo Metropolis LLC

Tel: +1 (407) 290.3408
Fax: e-Fax Link
Web Reference: http://condometropolis.com
Hi Britton,

The place to be is in Lake Nona. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Best of luck,
Bem / edioso@gmail.com
There is a great golf and family vacation resort which is about 15 minutes from Disney
and within easy access to the major throughfares, including I-4, Turnpike and 429. It is a world class
resort with restaurants, 3 champion golf courses (Palmer, Nicklaus and Watson), olympic size pool, tennis, and multi million dollar water park and slide - a great place to vacation! It is guard gated 24 hours so you can
feel secure, and every unit offers panoramic views of the golf course. If this sounds like what you are looking for, feel free to give me a call at (407) 864-3139, or email me for further information.
Sylvia Paul
Realty Center
sylvia@sylviapaulrocks.com
Hi Britton1949,
Thanks for looking to Trulia to ask your real estate questions.
You'll get a lot of great answers from a lot of great qgents.

First things first...find an agent that you can rely on to find you the perfect vacation home.
There are some spectacular homes very close to Disney and the surrounding attractions.
I have quite a few clients from Canada and would love to help you.

Please feel free to contact me via email and we'll set up a time to chat.

Carol Bauza
Charles Rutenberg Realty
carol@carolshome.com
Feel free to contact me today for a list of properties. Contact me or visit my website: http://www.RealtyCityinc.com
There are a number of townhomes and condos that fit your general criteria, fully furnished and many have great amenities including close proximity to some great golf courses!
Would be happy to help you find your vacation home,

Lesley Wilson-VanGoethem
Keller Williams Heritage Realty
407.620.2434
Lesleyw.v@gmail.com
I just finished closing on a home for a great Canadian family. They are thrilled to have a vaction home near the parks. I'd love to help you find your home.

Call me or email:
Pearl Johnson
(407)494-0344
pearl@yourorlandohomes.com
Hi Britton,

There are a number of beautiful condos and townhouses within that distance from Disney. You have to decide if you want to be near Disney World or Downtown Disney. Although the distance between is not too great, there is a difference. I would suggest that being near Downtown Disney will offer you a greater diversity. You can also decide to buy a new property or a resale one, both of which would be turnkey and within your budget.
I will be very happy to help you in any way I can to make that choice.
For instance there is a new community with golf in Lake Nona called Eagle's Creek where you can buy a new or resale property within the golf community (gated). There are also other such communities (not new ones) in Kissimmee, with a short distance of Disney.
I look forward to your response.
raquel@orlandorealtyqueen.com
407 453 0292
I have the perfect place for you - VillageWalk. Please contract me for details.

Regards, Mark