General Area in Gilroy>Question Details

Frances, Home Buyer in New York, NY

WHAT ARE GOOD NEAIGHBORHOODS IN GILROY AND MORGAN HILL TO BUY?

Asked by Frances, New York, NY Mon Jul 16, 2007

WITH POOL, TENNIS COURT ,A VIEW AND MAYBE GOLF FOR 1-1.25 MILLION?

Answers

5
Try Eagle Ridge. You'll like what you see.
Gary Frimann
(408) 846-8284
Hi Frances,
I have the PERFECT home for you that meets your criteria: pool, tennis court (community) and golf:
it's 6560 Eagle Ridge Court at Eagle Ridge in Gilroy. Originally listed at $1.249m, we just reduced to $1.19m. Please preview the virtual tour link below, & please contact me for any further information that you may need!
Hi Frances,
There are a number of areas in Morgan Hill and Gilroy that would fit your needs. Although a tennis court is a bit rare. I don't know if you have any children, but the key thing to look for is the right schools. While all the schools in the area are good, not all of them score as high as people would like. Homes in the more desired school areas will maintain their value better over time.
I actually live in Morgan Hill so if you'd like to find out more about Morgan Hill or Gilroy let me know.
Web Reference: http://www.daveroche.com
Not sure if I'm reading your question correctly, but you're looking for a home with a pool, tennis court , golf view for 1-1.25 million ? I think it will be difficult if not impossible to find a home with all of those amenities in that price range anywhere in the Bay Area. Aside from the pricing, there are many good neighborhoods in Morgan Hill with views in the Holiday Lake Estates neighborhood which is near Anderson Reservoir. In Gilroy, Eagle Ridge off Santa Teresa Road is a spectacular golf community with homes built by Shapell. This community has been booming in the last few years with homes ranging from entry level Courtyard homes to custom homes built on very large lots.
Definitely! The South County market is soft and this is a great time to buy there. Gilroy is less expensive than Morgan Hill, although there are some great homes in Morgan Hill. It just depends on how far from town you would like to be. If you want, I can refer you to an amazing agent out of the Morgan Hill office who can find you your dream estate.
Mario Pinedo,…, Real Estate Pro in Beverly Hills, CA