1. It's an easy walk from just about anywhere in the neighborhood to anywhere in the neighborhood
2. GREAT local businesses - Cafe XO, Sanchez Street pilates studios, Alice's restaurant (Isaac is right!), and Just for Fun were some faves
3. Easy access to 280 and the J-Church muni line
4. Family-friendly, quiet streets
5. Amazing weather
2. Family friendly/ couple friendly/ gay friendly
3. Proximity to transportation/high walkability
4. Alice's and Eric's chinese restuarants. yum!
5. Historic Neighborhood Environment
Sales associate BHG Mason McDuffie Realty
1) Some of the best weather in San Francisco, often sunny when other areas are foggy. Definitely a few degrees warmer than most other neighborhoods.
2) Easy commutes, quick to get onto the 101, 280 and Bay Bridge. Saves so much time getting around
3) Some incredible historical houses, stunning old Victorians. Great (but expensive) family houses.
4) Quiet and relaxed pace, easy walking and some nice, small parks. Calm pace of life.
5) Interesting and unique shops, whole foods and coffee shops.