Audrey Alvar…, Home Buyer in East Stroudsburg, PA

There is no train to commute to Nj daily?

Asked by Audrey Alvarado, East Stroudsburg, PA Tue Jun 12, 2012

Answers

2
Audrey:

Hi! I'm Barb Garris, Associate Broker with RE/MAX Results. In the Monroe County area, we do not have any trains going into NYC. There is a stop in NJ that some individuals drive to, to take the train.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to let me know.

Barbara Garris,
Associate Broker
RE/MAX Results
570-992-2700
570-856-1617
Audrey, Unfortunately we do not have a commuter train access in our County. This is however a project that has been moving in the right direction but due to numerous delays, it would be misleading to say that a train in coming to the Pocono Mountains in the near future. We are a commuter friendly area (approximately 38% of Monroe County residents commute into NY and NJ daily. If you would like for me to send you info on Martz Bus Transportation let me know. I am originally from NJ, born in Hoboken and lived throu Jersey City, South River and Woodbridge. Let me know if I can be of future assistance.