General Area in 94301>Question Details

Fred, Other/Just Looking in San Francisco, CA

There is a property I am interested in Palo Alto but it is not listed here, how come?

Asked by Fred, San Francisco, CA Thu Jul 26, 2007

Answers

5
I work with many Palo Alto investors who don't list their property on the MLS, they prefer to do private sales and will use an attorney to administrate the sale rather than a broker (I'm a broker and consult for a fee in these situations, but don't list the property for the client or negotiate the sale). They might put their own For Sale sign on the property or sell it through a network of buyers they already know. If you are truly interested in the property, call the seller or send them a letter and ask for all the details that you would normally see on an MLS printout.
I suggest you look up the address in the MLS.com, for public use. You may find it there.
It is possible the broker has not placed it in Trulia yet or the feed has not picked it up. Have you contacted a local Realtor or the listing agent about the property. Let me know if you need some assistance here.
Web Reference: http://pamwinterbauer.com
Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in San Ramon, CA
Fred,
Did you find the house in Palo Alto? If you need some research done, let me know. We can dig up whatever you want!
Mario Pinedo,…, Real Estate Pro in Beverly Hills, CA
Hi Fred,
They probably don't subscribe to trulia, but please contact me so that we can write an offer on the home that you're interested in!