General Area in Tanoan Comm>Question Details

Larabellle, Home Buyer in Hood River, OR

Tanoan Comm HOA questions.

Asked by Larabellle, Hood River, OR Wed Dec 23, 2009

My husband and I are looking to buy in ABQ in the next 7 months and have been looking at houses online to get an idea of the market there. So far we like a couple homes in the Tanoan Comm area and we were wondering if anyone knows what the HOA dues are and what they cover?

Tanoan country Club offers several different levels of membership, it also has tennis courts, seasonal swimming pool and a clubhouse. If the gated country club community does not appeal to you you may want to look for homes in the Sandia Heights, North Albuquerque Acres and High Desert Communities as well.

Since you are moving from out of state you can also contact the Albuquerque Visitors and Convention Bureau. They will send you a relocation package to help familiarize yourself with the individual neighborhoods.

You can reach their website from the link below:
Web Reference:
Tanoan HOA Dues are currently $89/mo and cover security, common areas, streets, etc. They do not cover utilities or country club / golf membership. Ashley provided a good link below. Here is another to the cub:
Tanoan is beautiful, especially if you like a gated and regulated community. However, there are nice homes nearby that have less resgulation and cost less (more for your $). The area within town is very nice and I do recommend the NE heights for a number of reasons - we have an interesting town with very distinct real estate markets based on areas, so you want to understand those before you buy, so that you get not only a comfortable home you enjoy, but also optimize your financial investment. Make sure to ask any agent you consider working with whether they are currently actively buying and selling properties of their own in this market. Also, ask them how they can save you thousands of dollars - check my website for one unique way I can. Happy house hunting and Merry Christmas Larabelle!
Tanoan is a great community! I grew up there and it is very safe. The dues are about $85+ and cover common area maintenance, etc, but most importantly: security. There is a manned gatehouse and a 24 hour patrol that roams the neighborhood.

What type of home are you looking for? Email me at or cal 505-750-home (4663)
Common Areas, Security, Insurance for the common areas, street maintenance, street lights. Find out more about Tanoan…