Jrow, Other/Just Looking in

Somerset Point - Laguna Niguel

Asked by Jrow, Fri Jul 27, 2012

My husband and I are thinking of moving down to LN. We love the somerset point tract of homes mainly because of the style of homes, sq footage and lot sizes. Does this area have a lot of kids? And how desirable is this area? I haven't seen a lot of for sale/sold homes recently.

Answers

5

I have lived in this community for over 10 years and would be happy to answer any specific questions. I know the neighborhood and inventory very well.

Greg Glick
A Professional RealtorĀ®
Cell/Text: 949-872-3456
Office: 949-282-0088
Web: PropertyByGreg.com
Email: Greg@PropertyByGreg.com
See all the homes for sale in Laguna Niguel at our website http://www.bcre.com. It's the best way to begin your initial search in Laguna Niguel. Let us know if we can take you to see any of the Sumerset Point homes for sale.

Scott - Beach Cities Real Estate
Hi there Somerset Point is a very desireable family neighborhood.
You wont find very much for sale because the inventory of homes for sale in Laguna Niguel
stands at about 2 months; a normal market has 4 to 6 months of inventory for buyers to choose from. What I am doing for my buyer clients is going out to look for non listed homes
where the owners have a potential interest to sell. That has worked for a few clients.

Let me know if you are interested in exploring more information about Laguna Niguel and Somerset point. Odile
odile@cox.net
SOMERSET POINT NEIGHBORHOOD is one of the most desirable areas in Laguna Niguel. Close proximity to the ocean and easy access to freeways, shopping and entertainment make it a really nice area to live at.

Yulia
http://www.mydreamochome.com
Jrow

That is a smaller community as far as number of homes. Inventory is down everywhere in the OC. The last one that came on the market at 650000 as a short sale created over 12 offers (some higher than list) but it did close at 650K. It is best to have a Realtor like us call you the first day one comes on the market. If you are out of town we can preview and send photos.

Another area that has a more eastern style of homes is Rolling Hills and Concord Hill.

Ron Buck
JonRon Real Estate Team
I loved that house! That home was the whole reason we started looking down in LN. Just curious but how do you know it generated so many offers? I did see if finally closed last week. I was surprised it didn't close higher than asking.
Flag Fri Jul 27, 2012