Patriciact23, Other/Just Looking in Charlotte, NC

Selling prices for duplex sold in the Olinda St, Charlotte

Asked by Patriciact23, Charlotte, NC Mon Jul 30, 2012

Answers

2
Dave Dicecco’s answer
Patricia,

there was one duplex that sold in the past two years on that street. The listing agent had it priced at $157500 and sold it for $150,000 in November 2011. In that area there is one that is on the market for $109900 and another one for $399900.

You are goign to get a variety fo price points depending on what you are looking to buy or sell. The one that sold was 3 bedrooms on each side. The lower priced of the two currently in that area on the market for $109900 has only 2 bedrooms per side. The other one priced at $399,900 is a 8 unit place.

This will give you soem idea but you do have to adjust for bedrooms, bathrooms, size, units and other variables. It is best to discuss your needs with a Realtor who knows the market and can give you some guidance as to pricing for buying or selling a multi family.

Feel free to either e-mail me at ddicecco@cbunited.com or call me at 704-519-7895.

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
http://www.davedicecco.com
Looks like a duplex with both units sold as one sold for 150k back in November. Contact me to discuss further. Are you looking to purchase or sell a unit?