General Area in Charlotte>Question Details

chad kennedy, Other/Just Looking in Charlotte, NC

Seeking Job as a Real Estate Assistant

Asked by chad kennedy, Charlotte, NC Sun Jun 10, 2012

Hi Im currently on summer break from college , I have been in commercial real estate for 10 months an have brought around 1 billion dollars of project needing to be funded to the table however I have not closed any deals but have learned a lot during my 10 months being in commercial real estate.With that being said Im looking for a job as a real estate assistant something that well allow me to learn more about the business.My hours are flexible an it does not have to be a high paying position since im more focused on gaining more experience.So if you know of any jobs feel free to leave a comment.

are you looking for residential or commercial real estate? You may want to knock on some real estate doors and see if anyone is willing to hire you on as needed....I know a few people that got started and learned the business that way
Im looking for either since I wanted to gain experience in both
Flag Tue Jun 12, 2012
You have a good attitude, good luck.
Thanks for the comment Mr.Moore an hopefully I well find somethi
Flag Tue Jun 12, 2012