General Area in Arlington>Question Details

L.M., Home Buyer in Arizona

Rental agents in NoVA?

Asked by L.M., Arizona Sun Jan 27, 2013

Are rental agents commonly used and available in the northern Virginia area?

We're relocating from across the country and could very much use the assistance of a real estate professional to guide our search. I've found properties that look good online, but then for one reason or another (commute times, surrounding area, etc), friends in the area tell us, "oh no, that won't do at all." The guidance and insight of a real estate professional would be valuable in finding something that meets our needs.

Our budget is in the $3,500 range and we need to commute to Capitol Hill and Belvoir.

Answers

3
Welcome to Northern VA. It will likely be much easier working with an agent to move to this area. VA real estate law may be very different than Tenn law and in my experience helping people relocate to this area, It is more than simply matching numbers. If you would like to interview me, please give me a call (703-939-0668) or send an e-mail. If I am not the agent for you I probably know someone who will be right for you.

Best wishes,
Gary Hughes
Welcome to our area. $3500 can give you several options. Let me know what characteristics you are looking for and I can customize a search for you. You are going to love your stay here. The DC Metro area has so much to offer. I grew up near Ft. Belvoir and serve cities between McLean and Ft. Belvoir(Alexandria/Lorton). I am happy to help.
Paul
McEnearney Associates
703-623-8050
Web Reference: http://www.myagentpaul.com
Congratulations on your move to Virginia!! I would love to help you with your rental needs. I have lived in Virginia my entire life and my husband has made the commute to Ft. Belvoir for almost 17 years. Feel free to contact me if you still need assistance.

Misty Mount
Long and Foster Realty
540 903 6686
Misty.Mount@longandfoster.com

Licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia.