DLEW, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

Relocation to Coral Springs area from NJ

Asked by DLEW, Tampa, FL Tue May 8, 2012

My family (high school and middle school aged) will be relocating for a position in the Coral Springs area from the Northeast (NJ). We would like advice on towns we should consider. The quality of schools are very important to us. Expected budget is around $300k and would like 3 bedrooms/2.5 baths. We are also have a golden retriever so the the neighborhood would need to pet friendly.

Answers

5
Do you own a home in NJ" If so, is it up for sale and is its sale necessary for you to qualify to purchase a home here in South Florida? I ask because preappoval for your obtaining a mortgage on a home here in the price range with which you are comfortable should be done to enable a realtor to proceed confidently in assisting you.

As a mortgage loan originator, I can assist you in the preapproval process, and then proceed to work with you and your real estate professional to come to a successful closing in a timely manner in a neigborhood with good schools.

Marc Samet
Direct: 954/684-8360
The Mortgage Firm
I moved to Boca Raton from New Jersey over 4 years ago and I love it down here. One town to consider is Boca - they have great schools and there are plenty of kids. There are actually 4 public high schools just in Boca and they are all top rated.

Please feel free to call me at 561-862-9955 and I would be happy to give you more information about Boca and the schools.

Jeryl Rubin
rubinjd@aol.com
Hi Dlmover,
Coral Springs and Parkland are known for their great schools and there are houses around within your price range. I work a lot with out of state agents, so if you need my help I would be glad to be of service.
You can e-mail me at: maru72@bellsouth.net
or call: 954-673-1624
Best of luck!
I'm originally from Jersey as well - what town are you from?

There are many nice Coral Springs communities with excellent schools. If you'd like, I'd be happy to send you a list of what's available so that you can see the nice dog-friendly homes you can purchase priced within your budget prior to your house-hunting trip. I can also set you up on alerts so that you can see all of the new ones as they come on the market. You'll be an educated consumer before you arrive!

Let me know what I can do to assist you with your real estate needs. I look forward to hearing from you and helping you find your new home!

Carol Sjursen
RE/MAX Park Creek Realty
954-803-6338 (cell)
CSjursen@bellsouth.net
http://www.CarolSjursen.com
I love dogs! You golden retriver will have a big yard to run and play! Ruff Ruff!!

Please call me! I have the perfect home that just came on the market in a great school districk that was listed under $300.

Looking forward to working with you!

Yvonne Biondo
Century 21 Tenace Realtry, Inc.
954-755-1816
http://www.yvonnebiondo.com
yvonne@biondorealtor.com