General Area in 33626>Question Details

jhnlndscpr, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

Relocating with my business (landscaping). What areas would allow my equipment to be stored in a shed/garage in my yard?

Asked by jhnlndscpr, Tampa, FL Wed Jan 8, 2014

Answers

5
I would talk to the city officials about that. I think that it wouldn't be to big a deal to store your equipment in a personal shed or garage. If not I would look into a cheap storage shed or even rentals. http://www.burrisequipment.com/rental.php
We have a lot of investment type properties that would fit your needs. Most of them are Tampa properties that are NOT in deed restricted communities, and are priced to sell - http://www.btgh.com/tampa-florida-investment-properties/

Call us. We have properties to rent as well that are in similar to nicer neighborhoods, but have been rehabbed and are ready to move into.
There are many areas, you will want to stay out of deed restricted areas and areas with HOA (Home Owner Associations). It would help to know exactly where in Tampa and your price range to specifically answer your question. I would be happy to assist you. Give me a call, text or email.

Brenda Ruiz
813 380 9250 Cell
Brenda.ruiz011@gmail.com
You may want to buy/rent in an area outside of an HOA. If you want to stay near 33626 then Pat Acres (33615) or Twin Branch Acres may be a good fit.
These zoning laws vary from town to town...check with your local building departments in the towns/cities on your wish list. This will save you some time and frustration.