Tamaralance, Renter in

Relocating to Port Townsend

Asked by Tamaralance, Tue Apr 23, 2013

We are in the process of selling two homes in South Carolina to relocate to Port Townsend, WA and would like a deeper understanding of things to consider in terms of costs, culture, etc.

Costs. I have heard from many people from Southern California and big cities remark how the cost of living is so much lower here and the quality of living is so much higher. There are incredible things to do for free such as go to state parks that have beaches and nature that are absolutely stunning. I am originally from the North East but when to college below South Carolina in Chattanooga Tennessee. I find people here accepting, laid back and nice drivers.

You will be stunned at a small community of independent stores and shops that I never experience back in the east.
You might find some of the links on my website, BigWaterProperties, helpful. Click on the link below to go to the Resouces page. My site also has neighborhood reports that include things like demographics.
Good day,

Port Townsend is an amazing and unique place with much to offer. I would welcome a conversation with you about the area. Please contact me at your convenience.

Trevor Huntingford
Accredited Buyer's Representative
888-FOR-TREV toll free
360-379-4585 office

Voted "Best Agent Jefferson County" 2010, 2011 & 2012

2012 5 Star Agent Seattle Magazine