, Other/Just Looking in

Relocating to Hot Srings Village

Asked by , Fri Jul 13, 2007

Also see that there are many resale homes available, is this a problem area for resale homes, and do not see any local transportation in the Village if unable to drive

Answers

5
Hi Kathie,

There is several different transportation companies here in the village for those that don't drive. Really we do have app. 400 homes for sale at this time but when you consider that there are around
9,000 homes in the village you can see that isn't really alot more than any where else with that many
homes. Please give me a call and I will be able to discuss any of these things with you. I live in the village and I will be able to help you with anything that you might like to discuss.
501-984-0911
blmthorn@yahoo.com
Hi Kathie,
Did you ever move to Hot Springs Village?
John
Hi Charles,
I see you are interested in Hot Springs Village and that you have visited four times. I am a realtor with Century 21 HSV Realty. Are you currently working with a Realtor? If not, please look at my site and listings on Tulia.com Thank You John
My wife and I are also looking in this area and have been there 4 times, longer each time. There is no public transportation as this is very rural. They do have medical facilities on site and from we can tell, has a very active community (clubs, etc). We are leaning toward moving there once we retire.
Come to HSV for the beauty, intelligence, and friendship. See http://www.hsvpoa.org Resale is not a problem in HSV. We have about 600 homes a year sell out of about 8000 structures. About 250 new homes are built each year. Very European feel to HSV. Been here five years and we love it!!!