General Area in Henderson>Question Details

Golfer, Home Buyer in Summerlin, Las Vegas,...

Recommendations for Golf Communities in Hendersen

Asked by Golfer, Summerlin, Las Vegas, NV Tue Jul 7, 2009

Any recommendations as to gated communities in Hendersen for single family homes from say$400K to $950K located on or very near a good golf course. Heard good things about Green Valley area. Some areas seem limited to age 55 . Do any of these areas have any flexibility to admit persons with ages greater than 50 but less than 55?

Answers

3
The only age restricted area in Henderson would be Sun City Anthem which has great ammenities and a beautiful golf course. First time home buyers can be 50 years old and up but to purchase a resale home, you must be 55+ years old. The nicest award winning golf courses in the Green Valley area and Henderson are the Rio De Seco in Seven Hills, Anthem Country Club, MacDonald Highlands/Dragon Ridge and the Legacy which features the Masters the Grand Legacy and the Fountains. It just depends on what size, type and style home you're looking for. I specialize in the GV/Henderson area and live in MacDonald Ranch myself. Give me a call if you'd like to recieve a free relocation guide or if you have any specific questions regarding any of these communities.
You can find hundreds of current golf course listings all over Las Vegas for comparison on my website. Check out the link below. Best of luck.
Golfer,
The age qualified communities are not flexible on the age requirements, One owner must be at least 55 years old to purchase the home. However there are several communities in Summerlin and Henderson , Green Valley including Anthem , Macdonald Ranch,Seven Hills these are in Henderson Green Valley area. Summerlin would include Queensridge , Red Rock country club , Country Club Hills,Canyon Gate , Spanish Trails, The Ridges,Eagle Rock. I am including a link of available homes I searched for you that are currently available in non age qualified communities. Please contact me directly to further assist you.

Lake Las Vegas I would do a very detail search of due diliegence due to some financial issues currently going on.

http://las.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=504890271&s…

simply copy and paste in your browser.

Dave Grant