General Area in Myrtle Beach>Question Details

Terry Lekites, Home Owner in Murrells Inlet, SC

Rate Myrtlewood Villas complex on 48th Ave. for a 2nd home? I 'm a single retiree looking for a condo or SFH, maint. free, furnished, low assoc. fees.

Asked by Terry Lekites, Murrells Inlet, SC Sun Sep 2, 2012

Answers

5
Hi:

We're also retirees and we just purchased a condo at Myrtlewood Villas in the Magnolia Pointe section. Our search for a pet friendly, no maintenance condo that is well maintained and convenient to everything (even the YMCA is only a few blocks from us) for about a year. We settled on Myrtlewood Villas because it has everything we want and need. They also have great walking/ biking/jogging paved pathways. The residents there are very friendly. We selected a 1st floor condo for convenience... even though our building also has a very nice and convenient elevator. Myrtlewood Golf Course is located right behind us. I think you would be very happy at Myrtlewood Villas. If you need help in finding your perfect condo in the Myrtle Beach area and surrounding towns, we recommend that you contact Missy Alexander at Dockside Realty. She represented us as our broker and literally went out of her way to help us find that perfect home that fit our needs. She is also very professional and is such a gentle and thoughtful lady! Her website is http://www.myrtlebeachhomesale.com
Contact me if a condo in Magnolia or Myrtlewood comes available that is under $60K, furnished, owner financed, down payment of $2K or less, elevator or 1st level.
MBwannaBe, Those are harder and harder to come by, for sure. If you want to receive information guaranteed as soon as they hit the market you would need to provide your email address for the notices. Glad to help if you want to email me at info@benguyton.com
Flag Mon Sep 10, 2012
You have picked the best time in years to buy a property in the Myrtle Beach area.
With asking prices for one bedroom condos in Magnolia Place and Magnolia North starting in the high $50s and 2 bedroom condos starting in the $80s, these properties are hard to beat.
Magnolia Pointe is the newest of the Myrtle Wood properties with 2 bedroom condos starting around $115,000. Magnolia Pointe has elevators and several of the buildings in Magnolia Place also have elevators. Select condos in Magnolia Pointe and Magnolia North are even available with garages.
All the properties are well landscaped with beautiful plants, flower and palm trees. There are numerous pools with grill areas. Best of all, one of the most beautiful beaches in America is less than 1 ½ miles from your door. Oh! By the way the golfing at your back door on either of the Myrtlewood courses is pretty spectacular.
So come on down. Enjoy the lifestyle. Bring your shorts and sunscreen. And have some fun.
Ashley Harper
843 251-3118
Re/Max Southern Shores
Flag Fri Sep 7, 2012
The problem that I face is that I am a retired senior and my credit score is hardly 800. I do not have $20K for a downpayment. Both are required these days to purchase a 2nd home.
Flag Fri Sep 7, 2012
MBwannaBe,

Magnolia properties on Myrtlewood are condos with great value right now, but it depends on your needs and what things you enjoy doing in your life as to whether they would work for you. The Grand Strand is a place that people tend to live near the things they enjoy doing socailly. If you would like to share your interests with me, other than the type of property you like, I can help direct you to the best place for you.

Glad to know you selected our area as your new home!

Ben@benguyton.com
Web Reference: http://www.benguyton.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
i am looking for 2 or 3 bedrooms in myrtle wood magnolia the ones with elevators, 3rd floor for sale can you email me at ctwagency@gmail.com. I am looking for an investment property with me blocking 6 weeks a year for myself
Flag Fri Jun 20, 2014
Myrtlewood is a great complex! It is close to everything, the airport, Beach, Broadway at the Beach, Market Common & area restaurants. If you need any assistance please feel free to contact me directly
I would be happy to send you some properties to look at. Visit my website, email or call me directly.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
ok email me at ctwagency@gmail.com
Flag Tue Oct 14, 2014
ok thank you email me at ctwagency@gmail.com
Flag Tue Oct 14, 2014