General Area in Charlotte>Question Details

chad kennedy, Other/Just Looking in Charlotte, NC

Question about NACA's first time buyers program

Asked by chad kennedy, Charlotte, NC Sat Sep 15, 2012

Hi Im a 22 year old which means I dont have a lot of credit.I currently ran across the NACA's first time buyers program in charlotte and wanted to know if anybody could give me advice about the program.

Answers

4
Rherrera1’s answer
Chad ,
NACA is a great program for some who wants to buy a home. No money down, no closing cost, no points, no fees, and you DO NOT have to participate in NACA events for several years after purchasing your home. NACA is a non-profit home advocacy organization, and will ask you to volunteer some of your time which you can do at a local office. Hope this helps.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 24, 2012
Good morning, Chad:
NACA is a good program to help you buy a home. It is 100% financing and has a very low interest rate. You will have to put a NACA sign in your yard and participate in NACA events for several years after you purchase your home. You might be assigned a real estate agent by NACA to work with, but you should ALWAYS choose a Realtor based on your needs, who has a lot of experience with financing and who represents your best interests at all times. If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. We have helped NACA buyers purchase homes and we are very familiar with leveraging this financing to make your monthly payment go as far as possible. I'd be pleased to provide that service. If you appreciate this answer, please give it a thumbs up, or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
Chad,

there are a lot of first time buyer programs out there for you to choose from that is not limited to NACA. I have helped cleints use House Charlotte funds for down payment assisitance, USDA which requires no money down and NC Bond program. All of these programs help out with down payment assisitance.

There are avenues to go if you have limited or no credit score or credit....I have gotten plenty of files closed with people with limited credit ro no credit through alternative credit programs.

You have options out there and I recommend you call me so I can go over the different programs with you and talk about your specific situation and see what I can do to help you out.

You can reach me at 704-519-7895 or e-mail me at ddicecco@cbunited.com
There are a couple of first time home buyer programs. NACA, NC Bond, USDA.

Give me a call or email and let's discuss more

Abby Nelson
704-890-1860
abbynelson@bellsouth.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 15, 2012