General Area in Pittsburgh>Question Details

skyhigh621, Home Buyer in Pittsburgh, PA

Pittsburgh PA: Major needs are ranch house, or at least master on first, due to physical challenges. Absolutely no pool. Expand on requirements below

Asked by skyhigh621, Pittsburgh, PA Thu Oct 27, 2011

Grew up in Pgh, know area well. Must have ranch or at least master on 1st., some physical issues preclude a lot of stairs. Prefer house over condo. Finished basement great, no pool, screened porch a dream! Areas: North Hills, Shaler, Allison Park, Shadyside, Oakland above Forbes, Highland Park, Regent Square, Squirrell Hill, Point Breeze, Aspinwall, Sewickley, $160. ideal price, nego downward on higher prices. Consider paying cash depending on $. Flexible on 3 bed if finished basement. Must have more than one bathroom. Target move date 6/1/11. I am in Pgh. frequently to visit friends and family and available for showings.My husband and I are native P'burgers (30 years ago!) and know the fairly undesirable areas in Pittsburgh/Allegheny County. Any questions, please feel free to contact me at my e-mail address: skyhigh621@earthlink.net.

Answers

5
I can't meet your target move date of 6/1/11, but everything else seems possible. I'll set up a search and send you results.

Whether you decide to pay cash or not, you should speak with a mortgage company to get a better idea of how much you can borrow.
Sent you an e-mail & I look forward to working for you. Contact me and see why I have the most Zillow.com reviews in Pittsburgh.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 27, 2011
Welcome back to Pittsburgh!
Steelers.
Welcome home.
Go Steelers
I would be happy to help you to find a house, suitable to your needs. I will send a Consumer Notice to you, via email for your perusal. I will put a search together for you, and send you some listings. If you should decided that you would like to see any of them, please give me a call, and we can set up a convenient time. A pre-approval is advised. Please let me know if you would like some referrals for mortgage reps. If you should decide to go with a cash offer, a proof of funds letter from your bank would be required.
Hope to hear from you!