General Area in 01752>Question Details

megatron, Home Buyer in 01545

Opinion about this loft please

Asked by megatron, 01545 Sat Jan 8, 2011

Hi there,
I have questions. I am going to relocate to boston metrowest area and interested with this loft at 175 maple st, design pak loft.
do you guys have any info regarding the security in general of this area ? and also i am wondering for some of you guys that live in this building, how is the gas and electricity bill ? considering the air space size of the units are pretty big.

Answers

1
Hi Megatron :)

I live in Marlborough and it's great! :) I don't have any issues with security and the town has a few things to offer. There are many shops and restaurants, it's an hour or less from Providence, Portsmouth, Boston and Worcester (all great hot spots), parks and they keep it clean.

I know the Design Pak Lofts - I saw the building go through it's renovation. I don't have any solid numbers on the utilities but heat does rise so anything above the first floor will be cheaper to rent. The building management should have that information. I can contact them if you like since IL is a bit far away!

Amy
508-784-0504
amymullen@remax.net