Azsungirl, Other/Just Looking in Arizona

Nice, family-oriented areas of OC?

Asked by Azsungirl, Arizona Sun Apr 24, 2011

My husband is seriously considering a job offer located in Fullerton, CA. It is a territory sales position, so he won't necessarily be driving to the office everyday, he will be going there a few times a week at least. We have a 9 year old and 3 year old...schools are important, and also is safety. While we have visited the area from time to time, we really are not familiar with housing communities there. $2500/mth or less. Any suggestions on areas to start looking in?

Answers

4
Not sure how far you want to commute, but east side Costa Mesa is a great area, beach close, and maybe a 30 ish minute drive to Fullerton.

Fullerton is a great place to live as well as Placential & Buena Park. The schools are great in the cities mentioned.
If was doing it all over again it would definetely be Placentia. Find a great website that gives all the information on schools.

Hope this helps,

Mike Capobianco
Century 21 Beachside
714-420-9832
Heck yes! My parents came from Ohio back in the early 1960's to a small town called, "Placentia". They stopped in several cities prior to Placentia, but Placentia won them over! Placentia and Brea would both be awesome places for your family. Both Brea and Placentia are some what small. Placentia is great because it does not have a lot of traffic, the schools are great , yet being small, it has a great location! Elementary Schools are Sierra Vista, Golden and Brookhaven, all great schools. Tuffree is the Jr. High in the better location and then...El Dorado is a great High school, I went to all three! Cal State Fullerton is minutes away. The rent in the area depends on the size of the home you rent and the location. The sales prices in the best locations of Placentia range from $450K all the up over $900K. I am currently working with a seller who is listing her short sale at $490K in a $700 neighborhood, but the home NEEDS a lot of WORK! Please let me know if you have any other questions in these communities. I was raised in North Orange County and can help you and your family. I have an extensive background in helping home buyers, as I am an investor myself and home several homes in Orange County.
Hi-- check out Brea, Yorba Linda and Anaheim Hills. If you'd like to compare AP scores, follow the link below. Good luck!

Erin