General Area in Baton Rouge>Question Details

Rachel_vanhu…, Home Buyer in College Station, TX

New to Baton Rouge.... will be permanently moving here the end of May. Would like to find a house/town home/condo with at least 1200-1300sqft.?

Asked by Rachel_vanhuff, College Station, TX Sat Apr 6, 2013

Close to Mall of the Mainland!

Answers

9
; Moving to Miami Beach soon with my Hubby, Terry Carnage. We want a mansion-type home. Somebody hook me up right quick!
PERKINS ROWE overpriced, small...approc 800- 900 sq ft for around $200K to 270K

1bed,1bath flats, and i think in bankruptcy and difficult to finance due to condo rules.... may need as much as 25% down... check with a loan officer
Hello New to Baton Rouge,
I'm very familiar dealing with clients that are relocating and would be a great source of information to you. If you are looking to purchase a home I would love the opportunity to assist you. The great thing about using me as your "Buyer's Agent" is that its a 100% free service to you. Please feel free to call me at 225-202-1170 or email at naengle@kw.com.

Natasha
I am a Louisiana Licensed Realtor and I am selling a totally renovated with new appliances home that is 3 beds and 2 baths. I recently reduced the price from 129900 to 119000. It is located in a quiet suburban neighborhood in Martinplace. 12505 Turnley Dr., Baton Rouge, La, 70807. I will pay for your closing costs and give you a better deal than asking. If interested call Brent at 2258923522.
Well, if you're moving from College Station, and used to all that it has to offer, (I lived in Austin for a while) you will probably like Perkins Rowe, Towne Center and The Mall of Louisiana. There are a number of places that could fit the bill, it's all about whether you're looking to purchase or lease something first. Rentals that large come at a premium in this market and there is pretty stiff competition for them in the desirable areas of town. If you're coming into town, we could show you around and, between now and then, talk about some different areas and the positives and negatives of each to try to make your search easier and the decision process simpler. You can reach us at 225-755-9990 or by email at home@geauxbig.com.

Carmen & Mike
Hi Rachel,

I would be happy to help you with your search here in Baton Rouge. Give me a call when you can we can get you started! 225-768-1800.
Hi Rachel,

I would be glad to assist you in finding a home. Please feel free to contact me and we can go over all of the details of your house search!
I would love to help you find your new home. Check out my website at http://www.1stLouisianaRealty.com. My contact information can be found on the page. We can discuss the details of your needs.