General Area in New Windsor>Question Details

Arista2301, Renter in Larchmont, NY

New development in New Windsor, NY called The Grove and I was wondering about the surrounding area? I've seen mixed reviews about the town in

Asked by Arista2301, Larchmont, NY Tue Feb 28, 2012

Keep in mind that opinions are oftentimes subjective, what may be good for one may not necessarily be the case for another; therefore if unfamiliar with the area, do take the time and visit more than once and at different times of day, see all firsthand....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 28, 2012
Thanks for all of your responses. I'll do some more investigating/research on the area.
Hi Arista,
I live in New Windsor in the Continental Manor complex between the five corners and Schlesingers steakhouse and I love it. You have plenty of choices for shopping and dining. Like Anna said though, you need to come here and spend a little time getting to know the area to see if you like it. do a little work on the computer seeing what here and in the surrounding areas. Look at some maps and do some driving.
That is a good advice by Anna. Also you can ask people who lives around the area and surf the internet where you can find a lot of useful information.