General Area in New Windsor>Question Details

Arista2301, Renter in Larchmont, NY

New development in New Windsor, NY called The Grove and I was wondering about the surrounding area? I've seen mixed reviews about the town in

Asked by Arista2301, Larchmont, NY Tue Feb 28, 2012

general.

Answers

4
Keep in mind that opinions are oftentimes subjective, what may be good for one may not necessarily be the case for another; therefore if unfamiliar with the area, do take the time and visit more than once and at different times of day, see all firsthand....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 28, 2012
Thanks for all of your responses. I'll do some more investigating/research on the area.
Hi Arista,
I live in New Windsor in the Continental Manor complex between the five corners and Schlesingers steakhouse and I love it. You have plenty of choices for shopping and dining. Like Anna said though, you need to come here and spend a little time getting to know the area to see if you like it. do a little work on the computer seeing what here and in the surrounding areas. Look at some maps and do some driving.
That is a good advice by Anna. Also you can ask people who lives around the area and surf the internet where you can find a lot of useful information.