General Area in 77346>Question Details

Sally, Other/Just Looking in 77346

Needing assisted living for my independent 88 year old mother. She still drives. Thank you.

Asked by Sally, 77346 Fri Aug 22, 2008

She will be moving in with me shortly and wants to find a secure place to rent with meals provided.

Help the community by answering this question:


There are a few facilites to check out for you mother. The Rosemont & The Westminster House are in the Kingwood/Atascocita communities. The Silverado is up on Hwy 59 nearer to hospitals & the airport. Their websites are below:…

Hope this helps you with your search,
Susan Brown
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 7, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Harris County > Humble > 77346 > General Area in 77346 > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer