General Area in 60647>Question Details

John, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

Need to rent a house in Chicago (Logan Square, Bucktown, Lincoln Square)

Asked by John, Chicago, IL Sun Sep 14, 2008

I currently rent a single-family house in Chicago, but may need to move because the house needs big repairs. My budget is $2-3k/month. I have two medium size dogs, so we need a small fenced yard. I'm looking for a realtor that can help us. We will be buying a home within a year, but we don't know where yet.

Hey John, I am not sure if you are still looking for a place, but I have a place for rent available Feb 1. It is $3200 a month, and it is a single family home in bucktown. Three bedrooms, 2 1/2 bath 2 car garage and a fenced in yard. It is on North Honore in bucktown. Feel free to contact me
Please visit Rentworks USA Corporation, they will let you choose the home you are interested in and they will have their housing department secure it for you. Be prepared to pay the fee for service at the time of your first appointment. visit their site at and the number is 866-854-7153.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 9, 2008
Hi, I have a home in Logan Square that rents for $3000.00. The yard is completely fence in with 2 1/2 car garage. The house has been renovated with 3 bedrooms 2.5 baths. Stainless steel appliances, granite countertop. Large unfinished basement. Currently the home is for sale and would consider owner's financing. The address is 2442 N. Artesian. Great neighborhood and close to everything. If interested call 773-842-1314 Check it out!
May have a client with a home for you to lease in the Andersonville area. Feel free to contact me if you're interested.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 14, 2008
john, would you consider the north center area? between addison and irving park?