General Area in Baltimore>Question Details

Tiearra, Real Estate Pro in Baltimore, MD

Need someone to provide comps for a property in the 21216 area of baltimore city. I would really appreciate it someone could help me out.

Asked by Tiearra, Baltimore, MD Sun Oct 13, 2013

Answers

3
Mon 10/14/2013

Hi Tiearra,

I'd love to assist you. There are certain details I need to be most helpful. Are you the owner for the subject property in question? If so, how soon do you need to sale? Tell me more about the property. The last home I SOLD in the 21216 area was 830 Whitmore Ave. I SOLD it in 13 days for $120,000! Sales of 3 bedroom rowhomes in this area range in price from as little as $20,000 or less to over $100,000; depends on location and condition.

CALL ME for a private conversation about your selling, buying or investing needs. I currently have a NEW CLIENT PROMO you could take advantage of; CALL ME.

Marlene Rogers, Broker, GRI
JEMS Realty LLC
Cell 410-499-7279
Go to http://www.mrishomes.com That is the consumer version of multiple list.

Bob McGee
Advance Realty Inc.
http://www.advancemls.com
Direct Phone: 410-560-4574
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 13, 2013
Good evening Tiearra,

Is there an address for this particular property? In order to supply you with appropriate comparable I would need a bit more information. As of right now it looks as though the average sold price for 21216 is $48,250, that being said there are a lot of factors that go into supplying accurate comparable. If you are working with a realtor now he/she should be able to supply you with this information based on your particular home. If you have any more questions or would like a CMA done on a particular property feel free to contact me.

Zachary Tucker
Keller Williams Baltimore
zach.tucker@kw.com
443-994-9879