General Area in Jacksonville>Question Details

Vinessa  All…, Both Buyer and Seller in 25430

My son has just received orders to NAS JAX and needs to find a rental home that will accept a dog. He and his new bride want to find the best/safest

Asked by Vinessa Allen, 25430 Fri Apr 16, 2010

area within a reasonable commuting distance to NAS. I haven't lived in Jax for 30 years - where are the best neighborhoods now?

Answers

4
Vinessa,

It it were me looking for an area I would look at Ortega Forest, Ortega (lowest crime in the city), or Avondale. Oakleaf has too many rental homes because it has also been hit hard by the foreclosure crisis and although somewhat close to NAS the traffic is a nightmare. It really depends on what his budget is. Eagle Harbor is a big draw for navy families and there are a lot of homes for rent there as well.

If you would like more information you can contact me below. I specialize in Orange Park and Jacksonville's westside so I know the area very well.

Please feel free to contact me though my website listed below or call me direct.

Bryan Gates
REALTOR
904 465-5846
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 16, 2010
Hello Ms. Allen,

I understand perfectly. I had some one take care of my son and daughter in law when they moved to Delaware and will be my pleasure to take care of them.

Please call or have them call me at your earliest convenience.

--
Jorge Nuñez (MSG. Retired)

A Diversified Real Estate Consultant with EXiT Real Estate Gallery

Corredor de Bienes Raices

Learn about my Sell Home Faster Programs

Call or text me direct at 904 - 945 - 2144

http://www.HousesApartmentsAndCondos.COM

2009 and 2010 Five Star Real Estate Professional http://video.fivestarprofessional.com/jhbre2009/jorgenunez

Military Specialist

New Construction

New True Green Homes

Emergency Property Management

National and International Real Estate
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 16, 2010
Oakleaf Plantation, Fleming Island Plantation, and Bartram Park are the three newest and closest communities to NAS Jax. They are large and have lots of amenities and could be a little pricier than other areas. They do have both single-family and multi-family properties. For something quite a bit closer and a little cheaper, he could look along Collins Road. There are several multifamily properties along this road some new, some older. Real good mix.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 16, 2010
Hi Vinessa,
I am retired Navy and would be happy to assist your son and daughter-in-law. What price range do they want to stay within and what amenities are they looking for. What is the size and breed of the dog. There are certain breeds of dogs that loandlords can not rent to their masters. Allowing of pet is always subject to owners approval.

Larry

call or text me at 904-710-1574
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 16, 2010