General Area in New Haven>Question Details

Catherine, Renter in West Haven, CT

My son and I want to move to Connecticut before school starts this month. Can anyone recommend a small town near the coast with a great high school?

Asked by Catherine, West Haven, CT Tue Aug 2, 2011

Answers

4
Matthew Kaman’s answer
I hope you were able to make your move into Connecticut. There are many great towns along the shore, and your budget is a large indicator of the best town for you. I hope you have made the best choice!
Madison Ct...great school, great small town and minutes to the beach and commuting distance to New Haven. I have had two clients who transferred to Madison for the same criteria.