General Area in San Pedro>Question Details

Leslie, Home Buyer in Fountain Hills, AZ

My sister is looking to find a home in the Holy Trinity area of San Pedro.

Asked by Leslie, Fountain Hills, AZ Wed Oct 15, 2008

She is looking for a home that is walking distance to the catholic church on Walker. I have told her that it is a great area but she is uncertain. However, the other choice for a catholic church is Mary Star of the Sea which does not have much to chose from. She takes public transportation because she is too cheap to make car payments, insurance, etc so she wants to walk to Western Avenue to take the bus and walk to church as well. I know there are more upscale neighborhoods in San Pedro like south shores, palisades, Point Fermin (which is close to a bus route on Pacific Avenue but not a catholic church). Any ideas ?

Answers

4
Sheyenne Schultz’s answer
Hi Leslie! I'm a buyer's agent and I work the San Pedro area feverishly! I not only represent buyers...but I'm a homeowner in San Pedro myself...I lived there for several years and have a home I rent out now..going into the Miraleste Hills...
We need to do the homework first...
1) I have an awesome lender who is the goddess of loans...and we need to see what she qualifies for..
this will tell us what area we can put her in
We need to narrow it down and determine her price range also and if she is looking for a house or a townhouse or a condo...once we know these things and what her wants are..we'll find it fast!
I'd be honored to help her.. Thanks Shy 310-429-4170 shy@shysells.com Need to buy? Just call Shy! lol
Web Reference: http://www.shysells.com
I have lived here in Pedro for 10 years. There are many great areas, if she would like to be in the holy trinity area she is most likely going to be looking at a single family residence, if she heads down toward western and Capitol there a a bunch of condos for sale at the momenet very resonable. We actually have quite a few listings down there, I would love to send them to you via e-mail.
The buses run all over town. I actually lived right across Mary Star for 4 years. ( Just moved in Feb) Great area, too. In that area you are looking at condos by weymouth and up and down 9th.
Depends on where she REALLY wants and NEEDS to be ( if she prefers the other church better ) . I hope this helped a bit. There are many many options here, we just need to tailor them to your sister :O)

Please let me know if I can be of more assistance to you.
Natalie Vyce
310-856-9008
natalievyce@kw.com
Hi Leslie,
To answer your question there are bus stops on the corner of 25th and western which is a great area. Alsom, there is a stop on the corner of western and park western where you can buy a condo for a steal right now. What is your sister looking for?
Very familiar with the area and would love to assist her. Please have her contact me
Web Reference: http://www.centuryside.com