Question Details

Shawnabkeiser, Home Buyer in Dayton, TX

My husband is getting transferred to New Haven, CT. What areas around there have the best schools, homes and shopping? We want at least 1 acre.

Asked by Shawnabkeiser, Dayton, TX Sat Sep 3, 2011

Answers

2
Elizabeth is right that we are not allowed to recommend or promote specific areas/communities. However, if you would like further assistance in finding the best area for you, I would be happy to consider your specific needs and work with you to find the best match. Feel free to contact me as I was born & raised in Connecticut and would welcome the opportunity to work with you.

Krista Harrington
Diversified Realty
KristaLee.Harrington@yahoo.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 3, 2011
Hello!

While Realtors can't recommend communities (it's called "steering" and is illegal) we can direct you to resources where you can research the areas yourself. One that I always recommend to my Buyers is http://www.city-data.com which gives information about demographics and much more.

If you need any further assistance regarding your home search, I'm a licensed Realtor in CT (my husband was born and raised in CT) and can be reached via elizabeth@elizabethherbert.com.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 3, 2011