stillcoa, Other/Just Looking in Dolan Springs, AZ

My husband and I are thinking of buying some property, but it needs extensive clean up and I would like to know where the closest landfill would be?

Asked by stillcoa, Dolan Springs, AZ Wed Mar 13, 2013

Answers

3
It is about 25 miles from the middle of Dolan Springs, to the land fill on Mineral Springs Rd. You might also check into having a dumpster at your property. The company that does that is on highway 93 right across from Mineral Springs Rd in Golden Valley.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 7, 2013
From Dolan, travel South on 93/95 toward Cloride, Mineral Springs Rd. Then it is all dirt till you get there...... Why would you buy in Dolan. Average person who buys here doesn't make it the 2nd year, or you end up stuck here FOREVER!!!!!!!!! Get out while you can,,,turn back, don't do it!
If the property you are purchasing is in Dolan Springs (I am just guessing as you are registered from there) than the closest landfill is the county landfill on the other side of Chloride from you. Who is the listing agent for the property? They should be able to give you that information.