General Area in Chattanooga>Question Details

Mason615, Other/Just Looking in Chattanooga, TN

My husband and I LOVED a recent visit to Chattanooga. Considering a townhome/condo as a vacation place for us. Water and/or mountain views a MUST.

Asked by Mason615, Chattanooga, TN Sun Mar 10, 2013

We loved the walk-able area of the Lookouts stadium, local bistros and shops, and the bridge and river walks. Would like to close to a church to help with sense of community on our visits. Safety/security strong considerations.

Answers

8
Jake Broome’s answer
Would you like to live on a golf course with privacy? Check out 911 Renaissance Ct. in Chattanooga TN. This Beautiful 2 bed/2 bath condo is 10 minutes from downtown Chattanooga surrounded by views of Lookout, Elder and Raccoon Mountain. Located on nationally ranked Black Creek Golf Course in the upscale Black Creek Mountain neighborhood (previously named Cummings Cove). This property is very low maintenance and backs up to the golf course driving range in the rear of the neighborhood where it is quiet and very private. Some of the features include: Fresh paint, brand new carpet on stairwell, updated light fixtures throughout, updated Delta and Kohler bathroom fixtures, extensive crown molding throughout,… jetted tub and storage closet in master bath, hardwood floors, walk-out slate tiled patio w/ storage, storm door, built-ins in master bed/living room, walk-in closets, gas fireplace,single car garage, pool, newly renovated clubhouse, tennis courts, workout facility, soccer field, volleyball court, dog park, and walking trails all included in the brand new sports complex.
If your looking for a Condo in the Downtown area there is a great opporunity. One of my real estate partners shared with me today information about a premier location that offers a furniture bonus of $10,000. If your interested in more information please contact me so I connect you with this realtor.
There are lots of condo or townhome options for you within walking distance of churches and all the sites you mention. I have just listed a great condo with river views in the North Shore and sellers are motivated! I would be delighted to show you around Chattanooga and help you consider all the possibilities. If you would like my help, please contact me at 423-424-8693 or my office, Crye-Leike Realtors at 423-870-5202.
There are quite a few options for you to choose from; One North Shore, Heritage Landing, Bridgeview, Terrace @ Frazier, Frazier's Addition, River Point, River Pier and Northview just to name a few. These will range anywhere from $150,000 and up depending on your preference. All of these are in walking distance of the preference you mentioned and with the views you requested. All you need to do is choose a price range and then choose your great new home.

http://www.RhondaTribble.com
We are honored that you like our city. My office is located in the heart of Northshore. It is exciting to see people walking, biking, running daily on the streets of downtown Chattanooga. The mountains and river provide unlimited entertainment and a healthy lifestyle for residents. I will be happy to help you in your search. Lorry Aslinger/Remax Renaissance Realtors chattanoogaproperties.org
Hi, I'm a native of Chattanooga and yes, it is a great place to live. My husband and I retired to FL, but came back"home". I have a lot of experience selling condos/townhomes. We live in a condo. Contact me at 423/847-7882 or visit my website:charleneanderson.crye-leike.com.
I would love to help you. I would also like to invite you to Saint Marks. Saint Marks is in the heart of the Northshore area and you will defiantly get a feeling of community there.
My office is downtown and I love to show you a few options.
My email is akcordell@yahoo.com, feel free to contact me so that I may email a few listings.
I'm so glad you had an enjoyable time in Chattanooga! It's such a hidden gem, isn't it?

There are a ton of options for the two of you! Please visit http://www.chattproperties.com to search for available homes.

Also, please email me exactly what you're looking for and I'd be happy to send you a complete list of homes.
Let me know;
- Price Range
- Number of bedrooms/bathrooms
- Anything else that's important

Nathan Torgerson, REALTOR
(423) 902-9445
nathan@nathantorgerson.com
http://www.chattproperties.com