General Area in Rochester>Question Details

dreiter, Renter in Rochester, NY

My daughter rents a house in Greece, NY. Landlord is selling, so she needs to find a new house to rent in Greece, and has two very small dogs.

Asked by dreiter, Rochester, NY Fri Apr 5, 2013

I live very far from her so am looking for a website , or some way to help her look for a new house to rent. (Around $600 - 800).

Help the community by answering this question:


dreiter’s answer
Just learned - he doesn't have a buyer - but wants to sell - --- She has been renting for $600 - landlord is raising rent to $1200 now. (utilities not included) That doesn't give her much choice (lease is up.)
Are there any decent rentals for around $600 - 800
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 8, 2013
I have a 3 bedroom house on gates Greece border for rent, spencer port schools
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 5, 2013
If your daughter has a lease in effect it will trasfer with the sale of property by NYS Law. If she has a month to month lease then either her or owner can terminate with 30 days notice. I would be glad to help her find a rental please contact me.

Bill Walsh
Licensed Agent
Seven Valley Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 5, 2013
Please be aware that if she has a lease, the lease supercedes the sale. Either the landlord or the new owner may have to "buy" her out of the lease...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 5, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer