General Area in Rochester>Question Details

dreiter, Renter in Rochester, NY

My daughter rents a house in Greece, NY. Landlord is selling, so she needs to find a new house to rent in Greece, and has two very small dogs.

Asked by dreiter, Rochester, NY Fri Apr 5, 2013

I live very far from her so am looking for a website , or some way to help her look for a new house to rent. (Around $600 - 800).

Answers

4
dreiter’s answer
Just learned - he doesn't have a buyer - but wants to sell - --- She has been renting for $600 - landlord is raising rent to $1200 now. (utilities not included) That doesn't give her much choice (lease is up.)
Are there any decent rentals for around $600 - 800
I have a 3 bedroom house on gates Greece border for rent, spencer port schools
If your daughter has a lease in effect it will trasfer with the sale of property by NYS Law. If she has a month to month lease then either her or owner can terminate with 30 days notice. I would be glad to help her find a rental please contact me.

Bill Walsh
Licensed Agent
Seven Valley Realty
bwalsh@sevenvalleyrealty.com
Please be aware that if she has a lease, the lease supercedes the sale. Either the landlord or the new owner may have to "buy" her out of the lease...