General Area in Jacksonville>Question Details

Madalyn Cobu…, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

My Husband and I are home owners in England and will have a good size down payment, would we qualify for a mortgage early on?

Asked by Madalyn Coburn, Jacksonville, FL Sat Oct 5, 2013

Answers

8
Madalyn,
I am a Certified International Property Specialist. i would love to work with you to ensure a easy transition to owning a home in the U.S. In fact my best friend lives in London, and I have visited the city both for work and pleasure. I can definitely bring in a team, mortgage broker and title company to ensure a stress free home search. Please contact me at myrnastrain@watsonrealtycorp.com or call me 904.923.6119.
Warm Regards,
Myrna Strain
YES.....Let's talk.....we have SO many options...you will find that you will be able to speak with lenders who will meet your needs. Hope we can get together....look forward to meeting you one day. If you are here now...email or call me...thanks....donna

Donna Delegal
"The Real Estate Lady"
Oceanside Real Estate
startpacking@comcast.net
(904) 732-PACK 732-7225

Hickory Delegal
(904) 463-5664
h.delegal@comcast.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 12, 2013
Hi Madalyn

I have provided a mortgage brokers name below if you have any questions about financing please call him if you have any questions. He would be happy to help you.

Also I would love to help you find a home here in Jacksonville, St. Augustine or Orange Park. Please feel free to contact me or email me. Take and Good Luck.

Claire Meadows

904 386-4358

clairemeadows.jax@gmail.com

Rod Gelinas
RMG Mortgage Group, LLC
2200 N. Ponce de Leon Blvd Suite 2
St Augustine, FL 32084
904-810-5617
904-810-5618 fax
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
Madalyn,
You can contact your personal bank for information on home mortages or I'd be happy to give the name of couple of Mortgage Brokers. If you would like to know what homes are currently available for purchase, please email me the area of Jacksonville you are interested in & your price range & I will be happy to email you detailed information & pictures of home that fit your criteria.
Brenda Waters, Realtor
brendawaters@bellsouth.net
904 707-7077
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
Hi Madalyn,

You will be buying a second home here in Florida, and you will qualify early on if you have the income, reserves, and debt to income ratios that meet the lender guidelines. We would be happy to give you the contact information for a lender who is familiar with British citizens interested in purchasing a home here in Florida.

Thanks for asking the question and we hope this was helpful to you. Please let us know if we may assist you.

Sharon and Frank Alters
Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
sharon@teamalters.com
904-673-2308
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
Madalyn,

I work with a few lenders that do loans for non-citizens. I would be happy to refer you to them for help. They are both fantastic women who work for two different lenders. Please review my profile on Trulia and send me a message at THoyt@prutropical.com. I would be happy to help you find the right lender and the best Realtor for your specific needs.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
Hello Madalyn,

There are many factors that will play into you being able to obtain a mortgage in Florida. We have many people from other countries who buy here in the Jacksonville area every day.

What we would need to do is sit down and talk about your situation and what area of town you would like to be in.

Please email or call me and we can talk about your needs.

Merrilee Agana
Watson Realty Corp
904-406-1123 Direct Line
merrileeagana@watsonrealtycorp.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
t down payment is greatbut more importantis the ability of you able to repay the mortgage.you should really call the lender or go to Bankrate comget pre-approvedand find a REALTOR to help you find your homeif you need help finding onefeel free to contact me I will help you find one that fits your needs.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013