General Area in Tampa>Question Details

Charmaine, Other/Just Looking in

Moving to tampa from indiana, looking for housing with nice schools in tampa fl. Will be working in south tampa. Budget not more than 300,000?

Asked by Charmaine, Wed Jul 10, 2013

Answers

9
If your budget at $300,000 max then you can purchase a very nice property in the Tampa area, the average home in this location is around $180000.00, or better yet the average square footage is around $100.00/sf, so if you look for the property of 3/2/2 close to 2000sf of air conditional in the location with the good school, you won't have any proplem to find one. If you have not been assisted by any realtor yet, then I would be glad to assist you to find a home that's best suite your need. You can call me at your convenient time 813-997-2536 or email me all the criteria of the home that you like to look into HYDA@AOL.COM. I can email the info. of the homes, which you can review them and select the ones that you seriously want to live in. I can verify the condition of the home that you interest to make sure that met your requirements before you visit them. By doing this you won't waste any time to fly in and can't find any home met your criteria. I look for working with you.
Dao Alderman, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Realty New Tampa
Direct 813-997-2536
Fax 813-779-6167
HYDA@AOL.COM
http://www.DaoAlderman.com
Charmaine - When will you be moving? What size home are you looking for? How many bedrooms and baths?

Margaret Hassani
Broker, Lightning Realty
Innovation and Experience
(813) 766-1501
Fax (813) 443-0118
zzmarg@gmail.com
http://www.LightningRealtyFL.com
Charmaine, best suggestion is to visit the Hillsborough Public School website and enter property address. The site will provide you with a list of schools in the area for that particular property.

http://www.sdhc.k12.fl.us/

here is the link for your reference.

Lynn Brock
Brock Realty Inc.
941.313.1234
http://www.brockrealty-inc.com
All you have to do is look for the location and price of the home where you want and it will tell you where are the nearby schools in the location. If you want to see rating on the schools, you would go to GREATSCHOOL.ORG then type in either Tampa, FL or Hillsborough County, FL. Lots of great inputs.

Charmaine - how exciting! Tampa is a great city that is getting better and better every year. It has something for everyone. Depending on what your expectations are for a future residence will really determine where in Tampa you will want to live. As a South Tampa resident, I love the area, however I have sold homes to buyers all over the Tampa Bay area. Many buyers love the urbanization and the lifestyle that goes with South Tampa but it is harder to make your dollar stretch in this area of town. If you are looking for more room, more house, and less people then you may want to be in other areas of town. If you would like someone to give you a good understanding of the areas of Tampa and what are the benefits of each, give me a call.
Hi Charmaine,
My boyfriend actually moved here from Evansville, IN a couple years back and loves it down here! I am sure it will be the same for you. I would love to talk to you a bit more and really understand what it is you are looking for. How far you want to be from work, what type of neighborhood you are looking for, other things you may want to be close to, basically get to know your personal preferences a bit more. Once I have some more specifics, I can perform a search that is catered to your preferences and show you what is out there.

I have worked with many clients who are relocating, so I understand it is hard to make it out here to see houses, and make it as easy as possible for you while you are still out of state. I view houses before you get here, so we make the best use of the time you have when you are down here.

Please give me a call on my cell phone at 813-992-1217 or email me at mbarakat337@yahoo.com if you would like to learn more about me and how I can help you.

Thanks so much,
Marie Barakat
Coldwell Banker Residential
Good Morning,

I am a South Tampa native and would not live anywhere else. South Tampa is definitely an area that you want to be in not only for the schools, but for appreciation and resale value of your property. I also taught in the public school system here in South Tampa and can give you all of the pertinent and inside information you need regarding the schools, both public and private. Please give me a call at 813-624-3679 and I will be happy to discuss this further or email me at kennethmallen@verizon.net. Thanks so much and I look forward to helping you.

Ken Allen
The Toni Everett Company
813-624-3679
theeverettcompany.com
There are plenty of neighborhoods in South Tampa within your price range. If you would like to get pre-qualified before your search, I can get that done for you as well as refer local Realtors and title companies etc, as well. (727) 365-3133 D.Blockel@MyBBMC.com

Bridgeview Bank Mortgage http://www.MyBBMC.com
I am happy to help you. There are good schools throughout Tampa, including charter and magnet schools. Call me at (813) 486-4851 or email - cokerrealtor@gmail.com. I can go over all of your options as I am familiar with all of the Tampa Bay area.