General Area in 95835>Question Details

joel.ladella, Renter in Sacramento, CA

Moving to Sacramento from Dallas. I am looking for a safe 2br rental that is less than 1000 between Roseville and Auburn or slightly further north.

Asked by joel.ladella, Sacramento, CA Fri Dec 7, 2012

Note: We do not qualify for income restrictions.
I have never been to Sac and do not know any of the neigborhoods. First time I will see it is when we move there by Christmas.
I see more affordable apts in Citrus Heights. Is that a safe location?

Answers

1
Kylee Roe’s answer
Hi Joel!
I lived in Dallas for years and years--JJ Pearce High and then U of Houston. Citrus Heights is Suburban, lots of shopping conveniences, parks, some areas with large lots and the occasional horse.

We are basically $1 per sq foot for rentals, so a 1000 sq ft. home would run about , $1000.

You can check Craigslist, or there is a variety of Property Management companies--HomePointe, SacDelta Property (? that may not be the exact name), M&M--to name a few. And the apartments are available on the various forrent.com type sites.

The schools there have a good reputation--San Juan Unified School District. In my opinion 95610 is a little nicer area, but will cost more. There are some nice neighborhoods in the other C.H. zip--95621, but just drive around to see how YOU feel about it.

GOOD LUCK! Welcome to town.

Kylee
Web Reference: http://www.kyleeroe.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012