General Area in Tampa>Question Details

Ana, Other/Just Looking in Tampa, FL

Moving to Boston from FL, i will work at the intl airport and need to know the best neighborhood for schools and family oriented. please advice thxANA

Asked by Ana, Tampa, FL Mon Jun 27, 2011

Answers

5
Ana, how exciting that you are considering a move to Tampa FL. You are trading in your galoshes for flip flops! You will love it! There are many answers to your question which is pretty wide open and generates more questions; will you be renting or owning? how old are your children etc.

I suggest that you pursue through City Data. Post your question on that site. You will receive a spectrum of broad answers from people that live in the Tampa Bay area.

If you are not familiar with City Data, this is a site that allows you to research cities and towns throughout the United States for information just like you have asked.

As a licensed Realtor, my answer has to be broad to encompass all areas. I think that you will discover pertinent information on the City Data site that might provide you with the insight that you are seeking.

T
Ana,

I believe the highest rated schools will be in South Tampa. What grades are you children in?

Melvin List
Tampa Mortgage Professional
813-629-5478
Hi Ana,

Do you know what price range you want to stay below?

Depending on your price range, you can be at the gate in 15 minutes from several nice neighborhoods. I can highly recommend the following:

Westchase 33626
The Eagles 33556
Countryway & Charleston Corners 33635
Carrollwood 33625, 33624, 33618

You're welcome to browse "like a Realtor" with a free Listingbook account on my website:

http://www.SoldOnTampa.com

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
813.244.9898
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
Hello Ana,

There are many good neighborhoods near the airport, it just depends the length of driving you want.Send me an e-mail on what exactly what you are looking for in a home. Gated, pool, gym..size of the home etc..I am a specialized buyers agent.

Ben
ben.suarez31@gmail.com
813-381-0067 mobile
Hi! Great choice! From the Northeast myself (NYC/LI). There are many great family oriented neighborhoods in great schools around the airport area. If you'd like I can setup some time to discuss with you at length. You can reach me at 8139172238. I'm Marlin here with Keller Williams in Tampa.