General Area in Rohnert Park>Question Details

Dee, Other/Just Looking in Rohnert Park, CA

Mountain Shadows Condos in Rohnert Park

Asked by Dee, Rohnert Park, CA Tue Jun 17, 2008

Does anyone live in Moutain Shadows Condo area (F streets like Feeney, Fredrick, etc.) or know that neighborhood very well. Is it mostly owner-occupied. High crime? Well kept up? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

2
Taylor Mason’s answer
Surely, these condos are very well maintaned and I would say about 75% of these are are owner occupied. Thre words high crime and Rohnert Park just don't go very well. I would leave my front door open and feel safe. Call the PD to make sure and thats the safe bet to know exact statistics of the particular area your interested in.

Clearly, there are some great perks to owning a condo such as Mountain Shadows as the HOA's cover a lot of things you will never deal with yourself. The ammenities are nice as well... Hey if you would like to meet up and get more serious just let me know.. Go to http://www.taylor-mason.com
Hey Dee,

Mountain shadows is a well maintained development off of Golf Course Drive. Very nice duplexes with low HOA dues. There are tennis courts and some common areas but the exterior maint. on the unit is your responsibility. These homes are 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2 story units with 2 car attached garages.

I would say that 80% are owner occuppied but we could check that more closely with a call to a local title company. Most HOA's won't have that information available. I have not heard any real crime areas to speak of. An occasional stolen bike which happens everywhere. I would call the RPPD to follow up just to be safe.

If you like these units, you may also like Meridian, Madera Hills, and Regents Circle, all similar in size and amenities.

If you need anything, please let me know and I will be glad to help.

Ken

Kenneth Schrier - Realtor
Kenneth Schrier Real Estate Group
CPS Property Advocates
Rohnert Park, CA.
707-529-4819
Web Reference: http://kenschrier.com