Cheryl, Home Buyer in 30327

Morningside Lenox Park good for families with older kids?

Asked by Cheryl, 30327 Sat Oct 5, 2013

I know the elementary school is great but mine are in a private middle and high school. Looking for an in town neighborhood where my kids can meet other kids their age and families are diverse in culture, religion, and ethnicity. I dont know if there are any like that closer to Midtown, as I wonder if more younger couples with little kids tend to live in those areas.

Answers

5
Drive Pelham Road one evening this week with your windows down with your whole family in the car.

If you don't love it by then, then drive over and around the neighborhood for a while, from Cumberland and to the edges of Emory.

Park your car and walk to the Family Dog or Doc Chey's.

Before you start your exploratory trek, go get your car washed with the gorilla at Two Minute on Piedmont - it will have a profound effect on the entire evening...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
You don't know until you get out there and test the waters at different times of the day. Lee hit it perfectly and Lee is your go to guy for the best answer. He knows the area like the back of his hand -

Hank
Web Reference: http://www.hmtatlanta.com
There's the mall, the library and parks...also the City of Atlanta has a big community push for families!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
Morningside-Lenox Park (MLP) is an excellent neighborhood...I'm a resident and a Realtor so I speak from personal and client experience. It's one of the most highly sought-after Intown neighborhoods for families and schools are a large factor families consider when purchasing a home. Legally, as Realtors we can't steer you with regard to how 'good' schools are so I encourage you to visit GreatSchools.org and search for Atlanta schools to conduct some independent research. For additional information visit the neighborhood association page (MLPA.org). I would love to talk with you in more detail and answer any other questions you may have about our neighborhood or any other of Atlanta's awesome Intown neighborhoods. So feel free to call or email at your convenience.

Warmest Regards,
LaDonna B. Suggs, Realtor & Accredited Relocation Specialist
Earning Your Trust, Representing Your Interests, & Exceeding Your Highest Expectations

Harry Norman, REALTORS® Intown Office
1531 Piedmont Road | Suite B | Atlanta, GA 30324

D: 404.494.0504 |F: 404.497.5521 | O: 404.897.5558
http://www.LaDonna.Suggs.HarryNorman.com
LaDonna.Suggs@HarryNorman.com
Visit Me on Facebook!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
City-data.com may have the answer you are looking for. Morningside Lenox Park is a wonderful Atlanta neighborhood. Hope that will help you with the answers you seek. Please let me know how I can help.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013