General Area in 08742>Question Details

Kdora1988, Renter in 08742

Military family moving from Georgia to New Jersey... looking for a house to rent down “the jersey shore”.. at least 2 bedrooms and 2 baths..cheap!

Asked by Kdora1988, 08742 Tue Jan 24, 2012

We are a military family and my husband is getting out of the army in June 2012.

We are looking to move down the “jersey shore”.. we own a home in georgia but now i am looking for a house to rent in the point pleasant area but surrounding areas are okay with me too.

Looking for atleast a 2bedroom, 3 bedrooms is what i prefer. atleast 2 baths. i would love/need a fenced in yard because of my dogs. close to beach but does not have to be in walking distance.

Help please!

my email is kdora1988@yahoo.com! :)

Answers

4
Ron Shaffery’s answer
Wow, sounds familiar. When my Dad retired from the Army we moved from Fort Gordon GA to the Jersey Shore when I was a teenager. We also rented for a year while my parents investigated the school districts and neighborhoods. I will forward you the listings that match your wish list.
Can y define "cheap" and provide a time frame within which you will need the property?

Francesca Patrizio, Broker Sales Associate, ePro, SRES
Francesca@PatrizioRE.com
732.606.2931
Web Reference: http://www.PatrizioRE.com
Hi Kdora,
Congratulations on your husband getting out of the army.
Regarding your move, can you provide additional information? Most specifically, do you have children to consider for a school system? How many dogs do you have? and finally, how much do you want to pay for rent?
My daughter is married to an army guy and they live in Fayetteville. She's originally from Jersey and cannot believe how cheap it is to live down South. I would love to help you, but don't want to direct you wrong.
You can reach out to me via Trulia or my website below.
I look forward to hearing back from you so I can help you better. I'm the rental manager in my office.
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com
I will e-mail renatl lisitngs to you.

Jody Sowell
Gloria Nilson Realtors
Jdysowel@aol.com or 908-278-0118