General Area in Little Rock>Question Details

Rob Carranza, Home Buyer in Cabot, AR

Military family looking to buy a 4br/2bath in either Cabot or W.Little Rock.We have a 4yr old & 7yr old, school is a primary deciding factor.

Asked by Rob Carranza, Cabot, AR Mon Apr 23, 2012

Thoughts We have excellent credit, also we are not looking to put any money down and we would like keep our mortgage at no more than $1000 /month.

Answers

5
There is a 100% financing rural development loan that you may be able to get in some areas of Cabot. I can provide you with some names of local lenders if you desire. For a 100% loan with nothing down and a payment of $1000 a month you are roughly looking for a $150,000 house. I will be glad to assist you through the process. Just call me at 501-831-5487. Patti Bennett, Realtor, Crye-Leike Kanis Branch
My husband and I are selling our home in WLR. We are in Don Roberts School Zone. I know you are looking for 4BR, ours is 3BR on a quiet cul-de-sac street. However, it was fully updated in 2011, all appliances to convey. Please see this link if you are interested.
http://fsbo.com/buyers/ListingDetail.aspx?id=155924

Karen Murchison
karen.murchison@gmail.com
(501) 247-8768
Cabot is a great area for growing families. The small town atmosphere, family friendly activities and large military population make it a perfect fit for what you are for the home you are looking for. Copy this link in your web browser to see to homes in the Cabot area that may interest you: http://carmls.paragonrels.com/publink/default.aspx?GUID=4e8d… I can also show you houses in your price range in west Little Rock.

Steve Cato, Realtor
I am a professional Realtor with Keller Williams Little Rock serving central Arkansas. You will have my full attention to make your transaction smooth and stress free. I use my business experience to help people buy and sell real estate in central Arkansas including Conway, Cabot, Maumelle, Little Rock, North Little Rock, Sherwood, Bryant and Benton. You can call me at 501.351.0876, or go to http://www.SteveCato.info for more information.
I love to assist you in locating the perfect home. I assist military families in locating homes.
I can also assist you with the financing. Give me a call or text me at 501-786-3652 or e-mail me at Linda.Sanders@crye-leike.com

Linda Sanders
Execuitive Broker
Crye-Leike Realtors-Kanis

My name is Nicole Chervenyak and I am a USAA certified real estate agent which helps those in the military find homes. Have you heard of USAA they are a federal organization that gives you money back and other benefits for buying a home since you were in th military. I live in Northwest AR but would be willing to refer you to the right USAA agent that can help, please feel free to contact me at 479-633-3708 so I can tell what the benefits are, get some information from you and we can go from there.

Wishing you the best in your ventures...
Nicole Chervenyak
ncherv@coldwellbanker.com
479-633-3708