General Area in 32901>Question Details

Dave Muti,  in 07054

Melbourne, FL - Does Brevard County have an online searchable database to do a down and dirty title search?

Asked by Dave Muti, 07054 Thu Jan 1, 2009

I am looking at a commercial investment opportunity and I would like to find out what liens/mortgages are against the property as I think the owner may have some issues. Please no pitches of other properties. Thanks in advance. Dave

Maggie, thanks for your reply but I could not get what I was looking for there. I did however find this site… and from there you can get most any document you need. The link is also below. Wishing you a prosperous 2009.
Hi Dave and Happy New Year 2009! The only way I know is to go on to the Brevard County Clerk of Courts to the public records. You can search by document type--then by name. I put the link in the web reference, but I'll put it here also: http;// Hope that's what you are looking for.

Maggie Langon-Antiposti, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Ed Schlitt Realtors