General Area in Miami>Question Details

msh19, Renter in Miami, FL

Me and my best friend are moving to miami florida and are looking in to places to live. We are 18 and 19. We would like to be in more of a city part.

Asked by msh19, Miami, FL Wed Apr 23, 2014

Answers

6
Start by using correct English to earn the respect of the landlord. My best friend and I are moving...NOT "ME" and my best friend.
To get quick real estate assistance in no time you must contact REIProfessor via 904-321-9098 or through our site REIProfessor.com or instantequityprofits.com and get immediate assistance.

Contact now to get free assistance right away.

Jim
Hi

My name is Gloria and I am licensed realtor. IF I can assist you with anything. Please do not hesitate

to call me at 786-247-7039. Gloria.

I do speak English, Spanish and French. And I do know Miami very well. Since I have always lived here.

Just inform me how much you can afford and I would assist you with finding a home in the Miami area

thank you

Gloria Godales
Licensed Realtor
DecoNova International Realty
gloriagodalesrealtor@gmail.com
How much you can afford? What part of the city? When are you planning to live? I will be very happy to help you based on your specific desires and your capability to pay. Just in case you don"t know you don't have to pay anything to me, the landlord is the one who assumes the expenses. Thank you for your prompt answer. I speak English and Spanish.

Luz Infante
luzrealtor18@gmail.com
786-247-9464
I meant when are you planning to move? :-)
Flag Mon Apr 28, 2014
Making a move from one City or State to another is a big decision that should be well planned. My advice is to pay us a visit, get to know "us" and get informed about our rental market (prices, requirements, etc).
and we would like to know what part to live in. where would be good areas but not to expensive.