General Area in Hermitage>Question Details

Jon Cutter, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

Luxury home in Hermitage

Asked by Jon Cutter, Brooklyn, NY Wed Aug 1, 2007

I am seeking a home in Hermitage - Seeking 4500 sq ft. 2 story - where is the best buy on the water

Answers

4
Well Jon,
The criteria for Hermitage is not easily met, however there are 2 in Brandywine Farms with a lake view, and 1 in the historic Villages of Old Hickory, a couple in Lebanon and more in Wilson County.....In Sumner County near Hendersonville you would have more choices....check out 12 Stones and Windstar...

However, I have a house listed in Hermitage in Sunset Oaks (apporx 3000 sq ft) , hardwood floors and freshly painted(1105 Adwolfe Cove for anybody out there reading this) and it is 3 miles to the lake....Good possibility and only $279,900....Laura....check out the web site
Web Reference: http://www.Laura-Scott.com
There are many beautiful areas to live on Old Hickory Lake. I am myself a lake girl! In the Old Hickory/Hermitage area you are looking at about $700K for 4500 square feet. Brandywine Harbor is a great location! I know of a lakefront lot there as well if you were looking to build. There are a few on the Wilson Co/Davidson Line as well that are beautiful in that same price range. One of the best I have seen is off Benders Ferry in My Juliet. I know of several good buys a little further out, like Mt.Juliet and Lebabon. These are beautiful homes on lakefront lots where you can save $200K or more by moving 10-15 miles out.
I hope that I can help you more with this! If you would like for me to email you some of these listings- just let me know!
Old Hickory and Mt Juliet have the best homes on Old Hickory Lake. Look on Realtracs.com there are several homes currently for sale.
Hermitage and Old Hickory both have some lovely lake properties. Currently on the market, ON THE WATER, they vary in price up to $1.5M. Many have more square footage and stories than you have requested, however they do meet the other requirements. There's also an amazing NEW community in another neighborhood not far away, but it's not in Hermitage (it's about 10 miles away) and closer to Nashville. Drop me a call or email if you'd like to get more specific information!