Wheelchairman, Home Buyer in North Fort Myers, FL

Looking fot a Mobile Home for winters Jan to April, will rent or buy.

Asked by Wheelchairman, North Fort Myers, FL Wed Jun 17, 2009

if it Has to be if in a park under 55 because I am only 48 years old. or it could be on a lot. Rent or buy, for winters. Would be their from Jan. to April.

Answers

2
Hi there,
Happy to help you find the right property for your needs. Do you require a ramp for this property and what price range will you want me to look in. I have pulled up quite a few (495) available in various price ranges.
Give me a call or email sarahgarrett@argfl.com

Sarah Garrett, Realtor
ALLIANCE REALTY GROUP
"Selected Best in Client Satisfaction 2006-2009"
By Gulfshore Life Magazine
239-464-8620
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 20, 2009
I would require a ramp if it had steps such as a mobile home. No Crime areas like Sun-coast! I know the area quite well lived their for 20 years. Or a First floor condo, Apt, Studio 1 Bedroom/Bathroom big enough to be able to maneuver My chair. Besides steps I am totally independent and drive. I am now 52 years old so not quit old enough for a 55 plus. Looking to rent for a while and eventually buy. Rent price in a Range between $450 & $650 a Month or less. Hope You can Help Me out? Hope to hear back from You Soon. Thanks, Alan Duboyce
Flag Sat Jan 18, 2014
I am now 52 Years Old and I would want to rent for about 4 or 5 years and eventually buy. I use a Wheelchair, but I am totally independent. I would need a first floor. I do not do steps, and bathroom big enough to be able to manure My chair in. I am thinking of a 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom first floor Condo, Apt, Studio, or even a mobile Home that would have to have a Ramp and not in a Crime zone like Sun Coast No Sun Coast!!! I am looking to pay a rent between $450 to $650 a Moth or less. I am thinking about making this move this Fall of 2014? Hope to hear back from You soon? Thanks, Alan Duboyce