General Area in New Britain>Question Details

Walt Bair, Home Buyer in Doylestown, PA

Looking for who manages the Carousel Pointe condos in New Britain, PA. I would like to obtain a copy of the rules.

Asked by Walt Bair, Doylestown, PA Sun Mar 7, 2010

Answers

4
The others have given you good advice about how you can get the condo rules. When you look at condos you can ask the agent or the seller if it is a fsbo for anwers to things that are important to you rather than wait for the copy of rules which you may receive in a few days. eg are pets allowed,are you allowed to park commercial vehicle, can you have a barbecue on the deck?
Web Reference: http://www.gitabantwal.com
If you are in the middle of a transaction (and not using agents), in addition to the doc's , you'll need other items from the management company as well. Please keep that in mind. If you are just looking for the doc's for "info", that's different. (As a matter of practice, I don't post detailed info on that sort of thing in an open forum - Most REALTORS won't). I just wanted to make you aware as a courtesy.

Brian Luce
Weidel Realtors - Doylestown
215-348-5600 x 122
BLuce@weidel.com
Interesting question to pose. Not that you are the one doing this, but this is a good chance to have people get an answer to other questions they often. I have seen various threads on Trulia asking abou whether they really need a buyer's agent, whether they can give an offer on their own, and what agents do for "all the money they make". Well, this is one of those things, if you used an agent, they would work on getting this for you through the seller.
Walt,

Shoot me an email and I can get you a copy of recent docs. The association will charge for the full package.

Dan Rich