General Area in Delray Beach>Question Details

East Boston, Home Buyer in Delray Beach, FL

Looking for condo $80.000 or less East of 95 & S Federal from Yamato Rd to Woolbright low condoe fees gated or good area or both

Asked by East Boston, Delray Beach, FL Tue May 1, 2012

Answers

6
Hi East Boston
There are many condos available at that price, especially in the 55+ communities. There are many facts I would need to refine a computerize search for you. Pets, view, ammenities and HOA fees
Please give me a call or e mail me and I will set up a preliminary search
Hello East Boston!

I have a new listing at Lago Delray ( Also know as Lago Del Rey), 2/2 Condo with Lake views on 1st floor for $ 62,000.

It has marble floors throughout and is completely renovated. Also all ages welcome and you are allowed to rent out the condo.

Here is a link to my listing of the 2/2 Condo at Lago Delray for sale:http://shrvl.com/5sV04
( I think the link above expires, so hurry up and check it out.)

Please fee free to contact me for friendly real estate advice.

Karina Leal
Leal USA Realty
561-350-3503
http://www.karinaleal.com
Dear East Boston,

As of this afternoon we have a total of 30 condominiums on the market looking for buyers with list prices at $80,000 or below east of I-95 between Woolbright to the north and Yamato to the south. Certainly "good area" and "low condo fees" are somewhat subjective but if you would like me to forward you information on these properties just let me know.

Today's market is constantly changing and to grab your best deal one must not only clearly define their goals but also be working with an agent who fully understands those needs and can provide them immediate information when properties do hit the market. If you would like to discuss your particular situation in greater detail I am pleased to offer a complementary consolation to determine if I can be of assistance to you in locating the perfect home.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
East Boston,

Give me a call so we can discuss your options and what's available.

Peter Cavanagh CIAS
Broker/Realty
Certified Investment Agent Specialist
Realty Emporium
561 330-3600

Sales * Leasing * Property Management
East Boston:

Some additional information is needed in order to find the right place for you:

Some associations have restrictions on age (some are 55+), pets or weight of pets, rentals(some require ownership for one year prior to allow renting), trucks, etc.

How many bedrooms are you looking for? Are you paying cash or need assistance with financing?

I will be happy to assist you in finding a home. Contact me or call me (561) 246-2125 at your convenience.
Yeah. Realtors today have many calls on properties like this in South Florida. That is a good thing to be looking for in this market, and there is tons of competiton to find these properties, let alone put them under contract.

The questions a realtor (like myself) would have for you would be:

#1, are you paying cash, or do you need a mortgage?
#2, Do you want to rent this property immediately after purchase (does it need to be rentable?)
#3, Does it have to allow pets?
#4 Is a one bedroom ok, or do you need two?
#5 Does the condo association need to be in good financial shape?

If you want to discuss more, call me anytime

I live and work in Delray Beach, FL, and can certainly assist.

Jeremy Olsher
Broker
Mizner Residential Realty
561-495-1516 office
561-400-3737 cell
http://www.mizrr.com