General Area in Temecula>Question Details

Rob Cando, Real Estate Pro in 92418

Looking for a really sweet deal on a SFR, Condo, or Townhome in the Charparrel HS area... Can anyone help?

Asked by Rob Cando, 92418 Sun Jul 1, 2012

We prefer a fixer (the worse, the better). It can be a distressed property or an extremely motivated seller. Our goal is to buy it now with cash, renovated it and resell it to one of our end buyers within the next 90-120 days. If nothing is available in the Chaparrel HS area we are open to opportunities in other parts of the city. Thanks for any help you provide.

Answers

3
We list bank owned homes for Wells Fargo and BofA along with other banks. We just had one near the high school but we just sold it for $128,000. It was a single story home with a large yard. It required approximately $6,000 in repairs. We have new ones coming all the time. Another one coming up is in Morgan Hill on Frogs Leap. We have several where we're waiting for the bank to give us the list price. Once we have that we put the listing on the market.
Hi there!

I would love to help you find what you are looking for! Contact me!

Patricia Lopez
ZipRealty
800-225-5947 x 8321
I am about 5 miles from Chaparral. Keep in touch with me; we might be able to do business together.