General Area in Cary>Question Details

Nilton_santos, Renter in

Looking for a real state agent with a great selection of listings in Cary

Asked by Nilton_santos, Fri Mar 29, 2013

If at all possible, we would prefer to schedule preliminary property viewings for an upcoming weekend.

We will be giving further details, but to start with here you have the basic information of what we are looking for:

-Location: Cary;
-Budget: 400K;
-Type: single family home;
- 3 BR, 2 Bath, 2500 sqr ft;
-Tons of sun exposure, very bright;
-Updated/modern kitchen and bathrooms;
-Move in ready;
-Not more than 10 years old;
-Modern, open layout;
-Proper, flat surface backyard (ideally fenced);
-2 car garage.

Thank you so much for your help.

Answers

7
Congratulations on your choice to move to Cary. We love Cary. I have lived in Cary since 1999.
I understand you are looking for a nice sized home on a flat lot. I would be happy to preview homes for you to make sure the home and lot are desirable so we can help you find the home that is right for you. When I first moved here, we came in town for a weekend and had to find a house quickly and I understand wanting to only focus on homes that are the right fit for you.

Please let me know if you would like for me to preview homes and schedule showings for this weekend!

I would love the opportunity to work with you to find your dream home.

Mary Ann Wilson
MaryAnn@NCLuxuryProperties.com
RE/MAX United
The Outstanding Choice Team
Hi Nilton,

Cary is a great place to live and this is a great time to buy! I am a Cary resident and available to discuss neighborhood options. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you. For more information my contact information is below.

Have a great day, best of luck with your home search and I hope to hear from you.

Tiffany Matier – Realtor
Go Realty
tiffanym@gorealty.biz
(919) 333-1785
Congrats on your move to Cary - as a courtesy heads up with your posting you will be probably be flooded with responses from Realtors - all offering to assist you, send you MLS listings etc - you have dangled a carrot of a nice size commission!

You asked for an agent with a great selection of listings, my advice.... you would be better served looking for an agent to represent you as a buyers agent - that agent would represent your interest, know what you are looking for and provide you with the information you need in order to make an informed buying decision rather than trying to 'sell' you a home. If you deal with the agent that has the home listed then either that agent only represents the seller or at best becomes neutral (called dual agency).

If this sounds appealing then I would be honored to discuss further, including a complimentary no obligation buyer consultation. You also mentioned an upcoming visit - for years I've offered relocating clients a overview tour of the quality of life in Cary.

Little about me.....Cary native (very rare) licensed since early 90's. full time Realtor in Cary since 1997. Started at the largest independent real estate firm in area then moved into management & training with a large national firm. In 2008 started my own firm 'CaryRealEstate.com' - a firm that specializes in the Cary area!

I have created a custom search link for you - this is a LIVE link that will automatically update - search parameters 350-450k / minimum 3 bedroom 2 bath / min 2200 sqft / year built 2002 or newer / 2 car garage. I know you gave more specifics but the more in depth filtering is done by hand.
http://homesforsale.caryrealestate.com/i/6179/santos

*note this link only includes 'active' homes for sale - meaning homes without a contract - our state uses a due diligence contract which gives the buyer the right to terminate within x number of days - during this period the seller continues to market the home for back up offers - many of these homes will appear on websites as 'for sale'
________________________________________

Allow me to be your personal shopper and we will find the perfect home for your family .

919.622.2898/919.6611231 919.882.1341 (fax)
Lynn@igardiner.com

http://www.LynnGardinerRealEstate.com
Hi Nilton,

You are looking in a great area for your home search. My family has lived in Cary since 1996 and decided within two years that we were here to stay. It's a perfect mix of activity, culture, nature and everything in between. Plus, the weather can't be beat. Not to mention the awesome medical facilities we have access to with Duke, UNC and WakeMed.

In the Triangle, Realtors have the advantage of an incredibly versatile MLS system. I design searches for buyers centered on the criteria they provide and the MLS automatically sends out listings as soon as they go "live" on the system. Anytime there is a change to the listing, you are notified. What you've described above is very doable in our market but it may require quick movement. Our market has picked up considerably and we are seeing multiple bidding situations. It's good you know what you want!

I don't know what your situation is and why you're relocating, but as someone who has relocated multiple times I can empathize with the stress of everything it entails. I understand. If you'd like to learn more about me and my company, Go Realty--which is not your typical company, please visit our website at GoRealty.BIZ or my Blog at http://www.GoSusieT.com.

Have a very Blessed Easter!

Susie Lamb-Tonnemacher
919-656-5769
SusieT@GoRealty.Biz
Hello Nilton,

You've picked a great time to buy a home - especially in Cary! I would love to search for you and help you find a home here. I have access to all homes for sale in Cary and preview them everyday. When I set up an automatic search with your criteria, I received immediate notification when new homes pop up or when there is a price reduction. I have access to the latest technology in documentation and a wealth of resources for all your home buying needs: inspectors, lenders, legal, appraisers, contractors - you name it. Contact me soon so we can get started on your search!

Liz Fortunato
Keller Williams Cary
HomeSellerCary@gmail.com
ph. 919.830.1115
http://lizfortunato.kwrealty.com
"The referral of your friends and family is the greatest compliment you can give me"
Hi Nilton;
I have been a resident of Cary for about 20 years and would be honored to assist you in your home search. Please check my profile for the wonderful things my clients have said about me under recommendations. I can show all Cary and Triangle homes. Shoot me an e-mail and I will setup a deticated search and website for you.
Jim Bartlett - Cary Home Seller
919-961-1238
jim@caryhomeseller.com