General Area in San Mateo>Question Details

Kaye, Home Buyer in

Looking for a mortgage broker or lender

Asked by Kaye, Wed May 30, 2012

I am looking for a mortgage broker or lender that deals with all types of FHA loans, moderate income programs, first time home buyer programs in San Mateo or San Francisco county, CALHFA, HEART and down payment assistance programs (such as CHDAP). I have had some bad experiences with a couple of lenders/brokers I have reached out to and am hoping to find someone that is willing to work with me.

Answers

3
I highly recommend Holly Brand of Wells Fargo. She is extremely knowledgable.

holly.brand@wellsfargo.com 650 270 4800

Pam Zaragoza, Mcguire Real Estate, http://www.realestateforfamilies.com, 650 867 8951
I'm curious what the issues you have had in the past. When you say you need someone willing to work with you; what exactly is it that needs working on?
Web Reference: http://WeFixRates.Com
Hi Denny -
I am trying to get preapproved at this time. I have good credit and a solid employment history and some $ to put down. One broker didn't want to bother with a $200K-$300K loan and the other broker was working with me on getting my preapproval then suddenly stopped responding to my emails and calls in the middle of the process.
Flag Wed May 30, 2012
I have no relationship to this guy.... he's just the best one I've worked with here on the Peninsula is:

Michael J. Haigh
Retail Sales - Branch Manager
The Michael Haigh Team
W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital, LLC.
1860 El Camino Real, Suite 306
Burlingame, CA 94010
michael.haigh@wjbradley.com
Main: 650 204-3311
Cell: 415.269.4461
Secure e-fax: 877.754.5250
NMLS#200819